Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man Gets Hit By a Train - NSFW

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

I'm such a f*cking idiot. I caved and watched it. I feel sick to my stomach.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

I know, I know. :(

Still, I thank tbh for sharing this video with us. It's a chilling reminder to us all that
    (a)trains are bigger and more powerful than people, and
    (b)walking on railroad tracks is sometimes not a good idea.

Harsh but necessary lessons.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

Not watching this in a million years. I'm on the train regularly and when I'm standing on the platform and they tear past Newbridge at full speed it is deeply terrifying to see the sheer power they have.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

I'm so going to hell for this but......

Mushahahhaahahahahahahhahahahahaha........muahahahahhahaha...... stupid newb got pwned so bad!

Not that you'd survive a hit like that but at least folks on t'internet will learn from this poor soul.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,250 ✭✭✭✭Iwasfrozen

Kinetic^ wrote: »
    I'm so going to hell for this but......

Mushahahhaahahahahahahhahahahahaha........muahahahahhahaha...... stupid newb got pwned so bad!

Not that you'd survive a hit like that but at least folks on t'internet will learn from this poor soul.
    You Sir sicken me.
    *Post Reported*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭JuliusCaesar

There are regular fatalities on the rails in Ireland, whether suicide or accident.

Spare a thought for the train driver, who can see the person on the line, but cannot stop the train in time.

Spare a thought for the gardai and ambulance personnel who have to collect the body parts.

Spare a thought for the bereaved families.

Those of you who laugh, well, I can only think you are young and immature with no experience of the harsher side of life.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

I choose to believe that it's faked. It's the only way I can sleep at night.

Das Kitty wrote: »

I'm sorry but how could it be faked? You saw what happened to his legs.. his arms!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

I'm sorry but how could it be faked? You saw what happened to his legs.. his arms!

*fingers in ears*

lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Fap! Fap! Fap! Fap! Fap! Fap! Fap! Fap! Fap! Fap! Fap! Fap! Fap! Fap! Fap! Fap! ...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

Das Kitty wrote: »

Ah come on!! Faked?! Man, that train packed a right punch and you know it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Spastafarian

Yea, it was almost as though the blood squirting out of his leg acted as a rocket booster and propelled it even further into the air. Is that even possible?? Could be fake.

Nasty stuff though... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

Hope they get the f***** who recorded it!!:mad:

The internet junkies really have pushed the limits this time:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

Is this thread still here? You should all be disgusted with yourselves :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,586 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

staker wrote: »
    Hope they get the f***** who recorded it!!:mad:

The internet junkies really have pushed the limits this time:rolleyes:

EHhhh, what will they do? Arrest a CCTV camera?? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

faceman wrote: »
    EHhhh, what will they do? Arrest a CCTV camera?? :confused:

I think he meant arrest the person who put it on the net,in moments of great stress he most likely got mixed up with his words:(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,586 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

I think he meant arrest the person who put it on the net,in moments of great stress he most likely got mixed up with his words:(

Ooops, my bad. Sorry staker. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Schism

I've had this video on pause at 0.30 for half an hour now, I can't decide if this is something I want to see or not and I'm not squeamish at all.

Am I going to be awake for a fortnight if I watch it or are ye all over-reacting?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

Schism wrote: »
    I've had this video on pause at 0.30 for half an hour now, I can't decide if this is something I want to see or not and I'm not squeamish at all.

Am I going to be awake for a fortnight if I watch it or are ye all over-reacting?

Its up to you,I havent slept right since I seen it:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

It has to be fake. That would be taken off youtube in a flash if it was real.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Da Bounca wrote: »

Well if its fake it's very well done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

I am absolutely disgusted at boards.ie for allowing this sort of content on it's site.

A man, a human being, got knocked down by a train.

For those of you who think it's some sort of camera trickery, it's not. You can clearly see the point of impact and the resultant mess.

TheZohan wrote: »
    I am absolutely disgusted at boards.ie for allowing this sort of content on it's site.

A man, a human being, got knocked down by a train.

For those of you who think it's some sort of camera trickery, it's not. You can clearly see the point of impact and the resultant mess.

+1.

Im appalled this is still up tbh. Ok so I was a bit too flippant at the start of the thread - I'm very sorry for that now.

The poor man in the video.. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. It's definitely not fake.. the look on his face just before he's hit couldn't be faked.

Have some sensitivity people :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

I now recognise i have a serious problem, i laughed at that, i feel so horrible with myself right now, how could i have become so desensitized? , is it too much violence on TV or the Internet? I feel so ashamed.:o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Unregistered.

that was ****E.

galwayrush wrote: »
    I now recognise i have a serious problem, i laughed at that, i feel so horrible with myself right now, how could i have become so desensitized? , is it too much violence on TV or the Internet? I feel so ashamed.:o

They say 9/11 changed the world :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭deadhead13

brummytom wrote: »
    They say 9/11 changed the world :(

I blame South Park.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭Tomebagel

Da Bounca wrote: »

its not on youtube.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

galwayrush wrote: »

I know, I've actually watched it a couple of times since and have found myself finding the funny side to it also! In fact, I showed it to my 4.5 year old nephew just yesterday, he likes trains, so I thought he'd like it........he was a little confused :o

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

I know, I've actually watched it a couple of times since and have found myself finding the funny side to it also! In fact, I showed it to my 4.5 year old nephew just yesterday, he likes trains, so I thought he'd like it........he was a little confused :o

It's probably a good thing to confront mortality at a young age.

Advertisement