Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Pokemon league! Meet ups every Tuesday 6-9pm.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,132 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

this Saturday, right?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Yeah the 17th.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,132 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

cool, might be able to make it up

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Hurray!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,498 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

cool, might be able to make it up

And hopefully nothing coming up last minute :D

• Advertisement

TheChrisD wrote: »
    And hopefully nothing coming up last minute :D

Well, I'm going on holidays on Tuesday, and I'm moving into my new apartment on the Monday :rolleyes: So yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if something else came up. I'll let ye know anyway

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

K, I'm good to go for Sat. Tattoo cost less than expected, so I have enough to go up.

Denny M wrote: »
    K, I'm good to go for Sat. Tattoo cost less than expected, so I have enough to go up.

Don't say that! I've been aching for a new tattoo since mine healed. Seeing someone with new ink will bring out the green-eyed monster in me :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭Urizen

Don't say that! I've been aching for a new tattoo since mine healed. Seeing someone with new ink will bring out the green-eyed monster in me :P

You're going to tattoo your eyes green!? :O

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Buzzthebatgirl

Huzzah! There's one a meetup tomorrow! I'll make it if I don't sleep in, I'm still adjusting back to GMT time, too much time zone hopping drives you nuts ^_^

• Advertisement

Urizen wrote: »
    You're going to tattoo your eyes green!? :O

Ya, I'd look super sxc!
    Huzzah! There's one a meetup tomorrow! I'll make it if I don't sleep in, I'm still adjusting back to GMT time, too much time zone hopping drives you nuts ^_^

Ah no worries if you don't make it!

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Wobbuffet

I'll be there

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

So, 12:30-ish again?

Yep, that's the plan

I'm awake now so it's a good chance I'll be in. I have orders in and ready for TheChrisD and freyaplus. I also have a spare Pokemon 151 Hypno T-shirt if anyone is interested in it. It's marked XL but it's really a standard L, any interested here before it goes to eBay?

I'll bring all the gear today if anyone wants to inspect it

Thanks to all for coming :D

An to Mairéad for the wee Cyndaquil gashapon :D

Thanks to all for coming :D

An to Mairéad for the wee Cyndaquil gashapon :D

You're welcome. I'm glad you like it ^_^

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Wobbuffet

And thank you so much for my Tosakinto T-Shirt. Just by wearing it my life has improved . I've been invited to movie premieres and get access to VIP lounges. Women want me and men want to be me.* And I don't blame them because I look so cool

*THIS MANY ACTUALLY ONLY BE IN MY HEAD

freyaplus wrote: »
    And thank you so much for my Tosakinto T-Shirt. Just by wearing it my life has improved . I've been invited to movie premieres and get access to VIP lounges. Women want me and men want to be me.* And I don't blame them because I look so cool

*THIS MANY ACTUALLY ONLY BE IN MY HEAD
    I'm glad you like it, and for those who don't know what a Tosakinto is in English,118Goldeen_RG.png

So hows about Saturday the 31st for the next meetup?

• Advertisement

So hows about Saturday the 31st for the next meetup?
    I think I'm meeting some mates that day, but if not I'll show up to this ^_^

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

So what actually happens at these meet-ups? I might pop in to one sometime for the craic :P

So what actually happens at these meet-ups? I might pop in to one sometime for the craic :P

Eddie rockets, various variants of fries and milkshakes, chatting, trading, battles, stealing event/shiny 'mon off buzzthebatgirl :P

And depending on the weather of the day and what people are doing after Eddie Rocket's, there is the remote possibility of slushies from Stephen's Green :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

Sounds like fun :P I'll be busy this Saturday but I'll go to a different one at some point! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭Urizen

Saturday eh? Iron Maiden's on Friday night. So I'll probably either be half dead and there or MIA

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Can't wait! I hope they play "Can I Play With Machamps", "The Lombrest Day" and "Face In The Sandshrew"

So tomorrow will be a no-no for most people :P

What about the 7th?

(enjoy Maiden btw!)

Bank Holiday Monday?

• Advertisement

TheChrisD wrote: »
    Bank Holiday Monday?
    Ohhh Bank Holiday = win

Advertisement