Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlson Windows vs Rationel

Options
  • 25-11-2015 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi,

We've narrowed down our window choice to Rationel and Carlson. Would hugely appreciate any feedback from people who've had Carlson windows installed. Also any experience with follow up works particularly if outside Dublin.

Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 17,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭DOCARCH

Mod Note: Feedback, good, bad or indifferent by PM only.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭stilltryingit

I am also looking for feedback between the 2, quality and also if they delivered on time thanks. Also are builders usually happy to order windows based on plan measurements or is it advisable to wait and measure when openings are in?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Smeti Tens

Hi there, also looking for Feedback on Carlson, DK WIndows and Fairco. Many thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭mrsWhippy

Also looking for feedback on Nordan or Rational, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭blueband

Smeti Tens wrote: »
    Hi there, also looking for Feedback on Carlson, DK WIndows and Fairco. Many thanks in advance

Hi, also looking for feedback on suppliers. Rationel, Carlson, NorDan, DL windows, Senator and MunsterJ please if anyone has any experience to share.

Thanks muchly

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭mjp

Also looking for feedback on Grady's joinery or weatherglaze in Gorey. Putting treble glaze units in newbuild and want to know quality difference or feedback on either.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Jarlyy

I'm interested in feedback on alu-clad window suppliers in NORTHERN Ireland.........

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭corcadorcha

I'm interested on feedback for passive standard windows with those companies and who people would recommend.
    Many thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Nickypicky

New build in Munster - and I havent an IOWTA what I'm at. Can people please pm me regarding feedback/experiences regarding any munster window and door companies.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,439 ✭✭✭BoardsMember

I'd be interested in PM with feedback/experiences if people have the time. Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,015 ✭✭✭✭Goldengirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭dazed+confused

Looking for a company that fit quality windows and one that may give a volume discount for a house with 30+ windows please.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭antiskeptic

mrrobot wrote: »
    Hi,

We've narrowed down our window choice to Rationel and Carlson. Would hugely appreciate any feedback from people who've had Carlson windows installed. Also any experience with follow up works particularly if outside Dublin.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭antiskeptic

Mispost

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭CaraK

Also looking for feedback on alu clad window suppliers

TIA

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭shianto

At the risk of resurrecting a defunct threat....did anyone receive replies here, I see nothing but questions ?

I am also in interested in Aluclad, Polish, Northern Ireland and local groups, so if any one is listening ;) Please PM me any groups/brands you can recommend.

Many thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 12,015 ✭✭✭✭Goldengirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 22thecrescent

Hi there,

I'm currently looking at installing Aluclad windows. I've gone to Munster, Rationel, NorDan and Carlson. VindrVS have also been recommended. I love the look of the Rationel however NorDan give a 30 year guarantee and lead me to believe they're the superior window. I'm unsure of who to go with...any advice or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 10,140 Mod ✭✭✭✭BryanF

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement