Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

southside vs northside

Options
  • 30-05-2005 2:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭

i'm willing to bet a whole lot of money that if we were to compare northside to southside results, the d4 crew + co. dublin posse would kick ass, what with intellectual powerhouses such as andrews lorrettos in general blackrock columbas and co. the truth sure does hurt huh.
    go southside

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭I am MAN

i'm willing to bet a whole lot of money that if we were to compare northside to southside results, the d4 crew + co. dublin posse would kick ass, what with intellectual powerhouses such as andrews lorrettos in general blackrock columbas and co. the truth sure does hurt huh.
    go southside

Shutup?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭ed6hellsfresh

maybe i will roysh

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

I bet you also have a Big Willy...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

go southside
    eh Belvedere, Castleknock etc?

you my man are a ****ing moron!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

What a retarded comment. You are a ****ing idiot. I bet that the northside would kick the living crap out of the southside.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭Finch*

maybe i will roysh

please god be taking the piss.

and not everyone in andrews speaks like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭randomfella

go southside

its tossers like u, i will avoid in College.

ah lads i hope you aren't immune to a bit of craic are you. perhaps the usage of the actual word 'roysh' may have indicated to those with moderate intelligence that the original comment was made with only semi-serious sencerity. but do you not think there is some truth behind it

no.

ah lads i hope you aren't immune to a bit of craic are you. perhaps the usage of the actual word 'roysh' may have indicated to those with moderate intelligence that the original comment was made with only semi-serious sencerity. but do you not think there is some truth behind it

Toffee nose. "Loike northsiders are so stupid loike"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭baby*cham*bell

whatever "powerhouse" school you go to, the obvioulsly don't teach you sense or how to think for yourselves.
    don't forget scoil iosa on the northside, that school is just busrting with brain!
    yeah, there is more private schools on the southside, therefore better teachers then us povo-stricken public shoolers, so its really nothing to do with more intellgence. also, my experience on the loreto swords debate team 2004 taught me southside private schoolees are VERY confident, which is a big help in terms of positive thinking ect, when doin exams.
    €€€€€€€€€€€"daddy pays for private grinds in all my subjects"€€€€€€€€€€€€

emas?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

Isn't Andrews full of foreigners anyway? Can't you do the Bac there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭randomfella

i agree u have more money to pay for grinds and attend private schools, wouldn't say more than that really.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

yeah you can.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭joe.

Feeding trolls makes baby Jesus cry

Funkstard wrote:
    Isn't Andrews full of foreigners anyway? Can't you do the Bac there?

yeah were an international school, hence more internationals being in our school, Canada eh?

i dont get grinds so that doesn't come into the equation, and i've done most the learning myself this year, with most people who do well they dont need a teache(apart from language and maybe math) and the original post wasn't concerned with the reasons why, i just said that it would happen. check the tables foe entry to tcd ucd where the points are highest and i think you'll find the majority of them are from the southside.

i dont get grinds so that doesn't come into the equation, and i've done most the learning myself this year, with most people who do well they dont need a teache(apart from language and maybe math) and the original post wasn't concerned with the reasons why, i just said that it would happen. check the tables foe entry to tcd ucd where the points are highest and i think you'll find the majority of them are from the southside.

And why bother post something like this? Does it make you feel good about yourrself?

well firstly i guess its a bit of fun, as i say i don't usually use the spelling roysh. it has brightened up your day with a bit of blind rage. but also look at the tables of entry to the higher courses, money or not, grinds or not my point is still valid the southside schools an average do better.

• Advertisement

Im a big idiot and I masturbate way too much

Intelligent answer from an "intelligent" southside toffee nose.

I am MAN wrote:
    Intelligent answer from an "intelligent" southside toffee nose.

wasnt me i'm in the skool library and my 'buddy' did it.
    toffee nose? nice one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 P O'Neill

That's a bit of a strange comment Ed. What makes you say that? You and your affluence Ed why don't ya join the PD's where u belong! Long live povos and viva la revolution!

'Ireland unfree shall never be at peace' -Bobby Sands R.I.P.

**** off kennedy! your a D4 lad i know for sure ahhahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭gline

you my man are a ****ing moron!

I think that pretty much sums it up

so you deny that there is perhaps some, even a tiny bit of truth to it, i've never heards such over reaction to a jocose/truthful comment. if you were able to present me facts that disprove my theory instead of calling me a moron that would be pretty cool

I don't mean to make this situation any worse, but I just came across this on Google.

thats the funniest thing ever any more like it, do you agree in part with my sentiments? if you dont ill throw a sprite zero out of my daddys airoplane at your scanger/totallay random head

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 P O'Neill

Finch* wrote:
    **** off kennedy! your a D4 lad i know for sure ahhahaha

I live in county Dublin but i'm not a ****ing D4 head! Go back and listen to some more Reel Big Fish,Millencolin or The Used(Bert=Salad Tosser) and cry over the beautiful emotions conveyed by their deep and touching musical compositions! Err Vans and Atticus clothes! :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭baby*cham*bell

I don't mean to make this situation any worse, but I just came across this on Google.
    what i cant seem to see any HTMLs EVER!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement