Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Football Manager 2015

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,364 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

My team scored this cracker in my first match.
    https://mediacru.sh/Kn_Yh_EuSVMg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

The default skin is terrible

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Oat23 wrote: »
    My team scored this cracker in my first match.
    https://mediacru.sh/Kn_Yh_EuSVMg

That was a cross :o :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

Liking the game so far, as can be seen by my posting this at 4.30 in the morning :o

The scouting system is quality, as is the new interface in my opinion, everything is nice and orderly, and easy to access!

Early thumbs up from me!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭Dolph Starbeam

I'm about to shoot one of my players.

I sign him in the off-season to be a backup and he immediately starts complaining that the squad does not have enough depth. I have a squad of 30 players (27 are over 21, not a bunch of youths) and the season in Hong Kong has only 18 games FFS. Because I didn't sign any more players, the entire squad is now annoyed because of my treatment of the player who started moaning. Morale has gone from Very Good/Superb to Poor/Abysmal.

Apart from that it is great so far. Love the scouting system.

Edit: Decided to sack the c*nt that caused this mess. :D Worst transfer ever.

YayaBanana wrote: »

that didnt take long, wish I was sick today and at home playing this instead of being in work. :o

quick question that I cant Google due to bloody work restrictions, when is the editor out for the game?

Not the one you can buy and edit in game but the normal editor, I assume its when the full game is released but was just wondering.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭The Wild Bunch

Lads

My latop aint the best, so when I select nations at the start I usually only choose England, SPain, Italy and Germany

Now when im into the game loads of wonderkids are missing and when i click on international teams such as norway sweden etc, there is no squad list?

Any ideas? Iver always just shose those 4 above nations and never had a problem with full player lists on previous games

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Nolars

Lads

My latop aint the best, so when I select nations at the start I usually only choose England, SPain, Italy and Germany

Now when im into the game loads of wonderkids are missing and when i click on international teams such as norway sweden etc, there is no squad list?

Any ideas? Iver always just shose those 4 above nations and never had a problem with full player lists on previous games

Did you select a small database size?

• Advertisement

Lads

Cant help ya really, I've only played on PC for the last few years and I'm running a large database and about half a dozen leagues.

I did see somewhere though that any kids under 16 wouldnt be in the game due to child protection laws.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭The Wild Bunch

GavRedKing wrote: »
    Cant help ya really, I've only played on PC for the last few years and I'm running a large database and about half a dozen leagues.

I did see somewhere though that any kids under 16 wouldnt be in the game due to child protection laws.

Ahhh right - no wonder I can't sign Martin Odegaard

Ahhh right - no wonder I can't sign Martin Odegaard

Ya, I seen a few people mention it last night.

I cant wait for the editor to see if you can add 15yearf olds to your team, I assume n ot due to what SI mentioned on Twitter with child protection laws.

Gone are the days of signing a young fella from Spain or France at 15 and he becomes your youngest player/scorer. :o

Ya, I seen a few people mention it last night.

I cant wait for the editor to see if you can add 15yearf olds to your team, I assume n ot due to what SI mentioned on Twitter with child protection laws.

Gone are the days of signing a young fella from Spain or France at 15 and he becomes your youngest player/scorer. :o

There will still be regens coming into the game at 15. Child protection laws don't protect them! :)

The editor isn't available for the beta by the way. Read it on the official twitter.

that didnt take long, wish I was sick today and at home playing this instead of being in work. :o

You and me both. I can't wait to get cracking making a few formations. Giddy with excitement for this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Spazdarn

A bit annoying about not being able to unearth young players...

Oat23 wrote: »
    There will still be regens coming into the game at 15. Child protection laws don't protect them! :)

The editor isn't available for the beta by the way. Read it on the official twitter.

I love re-gens, although nearly every time in the 1st season they're pretty poor. :o

Thought as much as I couldnt download it with the game last night, not that'll make much difference anyway but a good feature. :)
    Spazdarn wrote: »
    A bit annoying about not being able to unearth young players...

Some quality 16/17 year olds around too, I can imagine the young wonderkids from FM14 will still be classed as such in FM15.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Spazdarn

I love re-gens, although nearly every time in the 1st season they're pretty poor. :o

Thought as much as I couldnt download it with the game last night, not that'll make much difference anyway but a good feature. :)

Some quality 16/17 year olds around too, I can imagine the young wonderkids from FM14 will still be classed as such in FM15.

Won't be able to dreg up the next Freddy Adu, spouting nonsense about the next Pele only to be chastised years later for how incredible wrong you are!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 215 ✭✭Rebel Rebel

After messing around last night with the game to see what it is like, i started started proper now with no coaching badges and as a Sunday league footballer focusing on been a tactical manger and starting unemployed (you have to earn the right to manage a top club). just got the start with US Colomiers in the French National league

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

bigron2109 wrote: »

I bought from cdkeys.com for €25.01, not realising that you could buy the game before release without beta access. That was the one I ended up with. Not happy!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭Irishcrx

Lads , anyone know where to buy the game (Cheapest) that will allow me to download the Beta as well?

Irishcrx wrote: »
    Lads , anyone know where to buy the game (Cheapest) that will allow me to download the Beta as well?

https://www.instant-gaming.com/en/605-buy-key-steam-football-manager-2015-with-beta-access/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭Irishcrx

Swore I wouldn't buy it , got off work early and remembered it's out today....

Who was I kidding , I always buy it and spend the whole of now to Xmas with my head in the laptop...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Mister Robinson

Have they removed private chats with players?

I can't find it under the interaction tab when you click a player. It only shows if you select a young player and pick a suitable tutor for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭bezuaua

How does FC Porto look like?

will only get the game on next friday's payday... :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Battery Kinzie

What logi/facepack do yous use? Donwloaded one there(7GB!!) and it looks ok, but I don't really like the way the faces are boxed. I'd prefer one similar to the players that SI have official licences for.

Anyway, started a save with United to get used to the team. Liking it so far, little subtle changes make the game better each year, and this seems no different. Roaming playmaker and ramdeuter look like additions that should make making tactics that bit more fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭EveAlex

not a fan of the new interface and layout thus far

used to quicker 'scout' player access

and

sub/tactics access in game mode

too many drop down menus for my liking!

also - Joe Allen wants to jump ship a week into my tenure. sap

What logo/facepack do yous use? Downloaded one there(7GB!!) and it looks ok, but I don't really like the way the faces are boxed. I'd prefer one similar to the players that SI have official licences for.

Anyway, started a save with United to get used to the team. Liking it so far, little subtle changes make the game better each year, and this seems no different. Roaming play-maker and ramdeuter look like additions that should make making tactics that bit more fun.

Is there a fm15 face/logo pack out already? :confused: havent looked for one although im usually happy enough with just the logos

Is there a fm15 face/logo pack out already? :confused: havent looked for one although im usually happy enough with just the logos

Get the ones off sortitoutsi, face pack, logo pack and kits. it makes the game look a lot better, I have just used the same ones from last seasons game.

• Advertisement

You can use the ones from last years game. The logos look even worse this year imo.
    Get the ones off sortitoutsi, face pack, logo pack and kits. it makes the game look a lot better, I have just used the same ones from last seasons game.
    Do you have a link to that one please?

Do you have a link to that one please?

http://sortitoutsi.net/downloads/category/194/football-manager-2015-downloads

You need to be a premium member, I think.

any good players showing their talents yet?

You need to be a premium member, I think.

Cheers! I'll have a look.

Ill look in the logo pack not gone on players faces really.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,602 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Sigh. Wasn't going to after how annoying I found the difficulty of 14.

But **** it now, I'll get it based on ready everyone talking about it...

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Sigh. Wasn't going to after how annoying I found the difficulty of 14.

But **** it now, I'll get it based on ready everyone talking about it...

I think its more user friendly this year. The interface is pretty easy to manage.

Ive only played a few hours but like it anyway so far.

mega amount of yellow cards and injuries - anyone finding this?

EveAlex wrote: »

Ya, i had 5 senior players get injured on the pre-season training camp, all small, a few weeks out injuries but annoying all the same.

Ya, i had 5 senior players get injured on the pre-season training camp, all small, a few weeks out injuries but annoying all the same.

im having an injury and a red card every alternate game

• Advertisement

I'm not having anything like that. Barely any injuries and one red card in about 40 games.

that young lad Depay is a great buy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 144 ✭✭Conchy

Sorry if I missed this, but I went 3 pages back. Where is the cheapest to get fm 15 beta and full game ?

Conchy wrote: »
    Sorry if I missed this, but I went 3 pages back. Where is the cheapest to get fm 15 beta and full game ?

https://www.instant-gaming.com/en/605-buy-key-steam-football-manager-2015-with-beta-access/

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭sdowling04

What's everyone doing to get the tactics fluid this year. I'm finding it quite difficult this year. Must be doing something wrong training wise :/
    I'm also finding the amount of injuries really bad like last year. Started the game twice and twice for the first game of the season I was without my two keepers and 1 of my starting CB's

Fierce amount of own goals going in for mE

Sent my scout to look at a player. He comes back with the bare minimum. The only con he could find was ''Stays clear of almost all aerial challenges''. He's 5'5".

I pay this guy €250 P/W for this sh*t.

I'll have to report a bug. My winger is suddenly playing for the reserves and I didn't say he could. I can't stop him either because that screen thinks he isn't playing for them.
    He just tore his calf playing in the reserves as well. So mad.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,602 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Mine told me Messi was probably not worth while looking at cause he's a bit selfish :pac:

In my current game, Mourinho annoyed Schurrle somehow, then annoyed Fabregas by buying Khedira, then annoyed Khedira by fining him for getting sent off, so Chelsea are down in midtable and everyone is angry at Jose :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,655 ✭✭✭El Inho

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Raymond Pest

EveAlex wrote: »

It's the same every year. They keep trying to say its realistic based off real life stats but always patch it by december

Advertisement