Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

suited & booted £99 & £3.95 PP Suit, shoes, shirt & tie [IN STOCK]

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Bill-e

Just got the refund you guys have been talking about.
    "Although these items weren't what you were looking for, we're constantly adding new lines..." They were what I was looking for. Pricks! I turned down a handy offer of a suit in debenhams 2 weeks ago as i thought this was on it's way. I'm also going to write a strongly worded e-mail....

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Dixon

Dear Mr Dixon,

Thank you for your email received 1 May 2009.

I was sorry to note your comments, I can understand how frustrating this has been. I can see you have been charged for postage, I have refunded this for you and your bank should credit it to your account shortly.

I hope that this is a satisfactory resolution, but if there is anything further I can help with please do not hesitate to contact me by responding to this email.

Regards,

Noel
    Burton Customer Service

To which I replied:
    Dear Noel,

Should that not read thank you for your email received 26th April, and your request for a response to that email received 1st May?

Needless to say I will not be shopping with Burton again, and I will be advising the people I told about the great deal I got on a suit to, in fact, stay away despite my previous enthusiasm.

Regards,

Think I'm working myself into a rage here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Keith C

judging from responses on this thread burton lost at least £500 + by cancelling all these orders, must be a booming company that can afford to turn down money in a recession!

Advertisement