Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New subway in clonsilla petrol station

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 446 ✭✭Ranjo

Murt10 wrote: »
    Just back from a trip. On my way I passed Applegreen in Baldoyle and the price per L ther was E149.8 for petrol. I needed a fill but decided to shop local go to the one on the Clonsilla Road.

My bad. They are charging E151.8.

Asked your man in the petrol station. He said that the price was set by reference to the prices being charged in the other local stations.

A nice little cartel we have going on here in Dublin 15. Charge the punter as much as they are willing to pay. Don't worry about competition, they are all at it.

Prices below are from Pumps.ie

Applegreen
    Clonsilla Road, Clonsilla 151.8c

Esso
    Navan Rd, Castleknock 151.9c

Topaz
    Coolmine Ind Estate, Coolmine 151.9c

Topaz
    Main Street Blanchardstown, Blanchardstown 152.9c

Topaz
    Navan Road, Mulhuddart 152.9c

Please include meatball marinara prices or flavour experience in future.

Cheese optional.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭dickwod1

I got another sub here the other day and it was lovely, but why is it the one at the blanch centre always has sweetcorn but none of the other ones ever do? (I miss my sweetcorn :mad:)

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭paska

dickwod1 wrote: »
    I got another sub here the other day and it was lovely, but why is it the one at the blanch centre always has sweetcorn but none of the other ones ever do? (I miss my sweetcorn :mad:)

If you want sweetcorn just ask for it. You can get as much veg added as you want.

I do ask for it, and the reply always is "we don't have sweetcorn" ... But the Subway at the Blanch centre always has sweetcorn and seems to be the only Subway that serves it.

I got a leaflet in my door today, Grand opening today Friday 10th October ... "Buy one 6 inch sub or flatbread get one free when purchased with a 16oz drink"

Advertisement