Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New subway in clonsilla petrol station

Options
  • 04-08-2014 6:16pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Danger danger! *wipes marinara off chin*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Phoenix3

Which petrol station? Just gonna head there now.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Phoenix3 wrote: »
    Which petrol station? Just gonna head there now.

The one on the old clonsilla road - past the village/clonsilla Inn heading up to the train station.

This v nice.

Let us know if is busy will you please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

The green one, yes?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭billie1b

Discount Fuels beside the Funeral Home

• Registered Users Posts: 19,018 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

billie1b wrote: »
    Discount Fuels beside the Funeral Home
    Convenient when you OD on the meatball Marinaras.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

The petrol station has been renamed under the Applegreen brand now. I've seen a few Subway outlets in Applegreen stations up and down the country recently alright so it must be a business tie in. Hmmmm...think I'll pop out for a Meatball Marinara now!!!:)

ongarboy wrote: »
    The petrol station has been renamed under the Applegreen brand now. I've seen a few Subway outlets in Applegreen stations up and down the country recently alright so it must be a business tie in. Hmmmm...think I'll pop out for a Meatball Marinara now!!!:)

Would you believe I had it as Applegreen first and then edited it to Discount fuels, knew I seen it changed, dont go there very often, its cheap crappy petrol

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Would you believe I had it as Applegreen first and then edited it to Discount fuels, knew I seen it changed, dont go there very often, its cheap crappy petrol

I don't notice any difference from it and any other petrol in my car

amdublin wrote: »
    I don't notice any difference from it and any other petrol in my car

Ah i'm very conscience of my petrol, topaz I can get about 550km in the car, got from there a couple of times (as discount fuel) and was only pulling 400-440km out of the tank, no change in driving style or anything, gave up after that, I just pay the extra €3 at Topaz in Hartstown

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭dickwod1

Ah i'm very conscience of my petrol, topaz I can get about 550km in the car, got from there a couple of times (as discount fuel) and was only pulling 400-440km out of the tank, no change in driving style or anything, gave up after that, I just pay the extra €3 at Topaz in Hartstown

Me too, Tried it there a few times but for the same reason as above I went back to Topaz in Hartstown and stuck with them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,845 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

So basically what we're saying is, the petrol is cloudy with a chance of meatballs?! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

No real concise evidence there but that's your opinion.

Caliden wrote: »

And the opinion of a good few others that I know of, including another poster on here, I gave it a try, it didn't work out for me, it seems to me as a lower grade petrol so I stopped using it. There will always be one (like you) who disagrees just for the want to disagree and try start an argument about it, if you use it and think it fine, thats great, you're entitled to do it, thats why we have a selection of stations but I won't be getting into a silly little tit for tat argument about it with you.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

Caliden wrote: »

You don't think 100-150 extra km per tank fill isn't concise enough evidence??

Back on topic who has sampled the succulence of subway?!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,018 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

You're all making me jealous...Subway removed the Meatball Marinara from the menu of all German stores a few years ago and it has never returned. The best sandwich by a mile and it's not available here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Stanlex

When is it open until?

murphaph wrote: »
    You're all making me jealous...Subway removed the Meatball Marinara from the menu of all German stores a few years ago and it has never returned. The best sandwich by a mile and it's not available here.

:eek:
    Stanlex wrote: »
    When is it open until?

Good question my friend, good question.

I do not know.

But a question that needs to be answered indeed!

:eek:

Good question my friend, good question.

I do not know.

But a question that needs to be answered indeed!

I wanna go now, but i don't want to arrive and have to pretend like I need diesel. Haha

Stanlex wrote: »
    I wanna go now, but i don't want to arrive and have to pretend like I need diesel. Haha

I'll be driving past in a minute, i'll have a look

• Advertisement

Closed

Closed

Thanks a lot!

Closed

Well that is far too early!!!!!!

Strongly worded letter methinks :D

No probs, I really do think 11pm should be closing for it, same time the garage shuts its doors

• Registered Users Posts: 46 willfer

This might help..

Applegreen, Clonsilla Road
    Dublin
    Co. Dublin
    Tel: +353 1821 3467
    email store

Opening Hours:
    Monday - Friday
    7am - 7pm

Saturday
    8am - 7pm

Sunday
    9am - 7pm

• Registered Users Posts: 4,511 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

Might have to give this branch a go. While it's probably not any closer to Dunboyne than the one in the Blanch centre, at least it'd be far easier to get to and less hassle to actually get my food.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭not yet

Just had a foot long Beef melt with cheese,red onion tomato and sauce. Oh man how nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭Jebus Diced

Got Turkey breast and ham with southwest sauce today, very yummy :)

Got Turkey breast and ham with southwest sauce today, very yummy :)

What is the southwest sauce?! Someone beside me ordered it the other day

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭Jebus Diced

What is the southwest sauce?! Someone beside me ordered it the other day

Its like a mixture of mayo and red sauce with chipolte peppers and herbs (kinda) try it its so good

Advertisement