Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FSA League 2 Signup Thread (No Chat)

• 09-07-2015 9:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,550 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all, PMs have begun to go out with the code. Please don't post the code here for obvious reasons. To make my admin job all the simpler, no chat here please. Just a post with your team ID will be fine.

You can find your team ID by looking in the browser bar when you click into your Gameweek history.

For instance, mine says http://fantasy.premierleague.com/entry/7960/history/ so my team ID is 7960

The deadline is 31st July 23:59.

Good luck everyone.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

ID: 90

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,550 ✭✭✭✭CSF

copper_pipe you need to delete some PMs so you're able to receive my PM otherwise you won't get the code and won't be able to sign up in time!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,603 ✭✭✭lassykk

ID 47641

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

ID 37943

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,254 ✭✭✭shano_88

ID: 11523

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

CSF wrote: »
    copper_pipe you need to delete some PMs so you're able to receive my PM otherwise you won't get the code and won't be able to sign up in time!!

Sorted that out now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

ID - 61312

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,886 ✭✭✭stephenl15

ID 324

Edit: I have no idea what this is or if i can enter

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 park1ife

Hi guys I was hoping to get involved in a couple of the boards leagues this year. Was hoping to get involved in the FSA leagues. How would one go about doing so?

park1ife wrote: »
    Hi guys I was hoping to get involved in a couple of the boards leagues this year. Was hoping to get involved in the FSA leagues. How would one go about doing so?

Posting in a thread that says no chat isn't a good start! There will be a qualifying league for those not in the main leagues keep an eye out for that in the next few weeks. /chat

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭unkymo

• Registered Users Posts: 29 BonmahonHammers

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭Keller Bear

ID: 111173

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭The Neon Knight

ID : 39174

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭Capajoma

ID: 41272

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭MR NINE

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,333 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Thanks CSF

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭John83

ID: 22792

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

ID: 335636

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,947 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

EDIT: I know this says no chat but where do you ask questions when so many threads have similar titles? Anyway, is this a pay in game? If it's free then I'd like to join.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Mars Bar wrote: »

EDIT: I know this says no chat but where do you ask questions when so many threads have similar titles? Anyway, is this a pay in game? If it's free then I'd like to join.

You can join the qualifying league which if u finish in the top 3 gains you promotion to league 2.The premier league to league 2 places have been set in stone since last season bar promotion relegation. It's not a pay league it's a head 2 head league.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,947 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

That makes more sense. I'll head over to the qualifying thread so. Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,350 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

ID: 38283

Cheers CSF

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Neoulous

Tried 666666. Was not far :p.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

MrMac84 wrote: »

I'm afraid even Mods have to qualify! Keep an eye out for the Qualifying League thread should be up and running in a week or so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭billymitchell

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭dmrules

ID 369253

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,341 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭iba

CSF wrote: »
    Hi all, PMs have begun to go out with the code. Please don't post the code here for obvious reasons. To make my admin job all the simpler, no chat here please. Just a post with your team ID will be fine.

You can find your team ID by looking in the browser bar when you click into your Gameweek history.

For instance, mine says http://fantasy.premierleague.com/entry/7960/history/ so my team ID is 7960

The deadline is 31st July 23:59.

Good luck everyone.

Sorry for being stu pid but I can't find the Gameweek history tab - help please?

iba wrote: »
    Sorry for being stu pid but I can't find the Gameweek history tab - help please?

"view gameweek history" on the right under the picture of the kit.

To be honest if you don't know where it is then you probably aren't eligible for this league this is a continuation of the last couple of years. Keep an eye out for the FSA Qualifying league which will be starting up shortly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 MojoKinojo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭POKERKING

ID 15977

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭iba

jimmii wrote: »
    "view gameweek history" on the right under the picture of the kit.

To be honest if you don't know where it is then you probably aren't eligible for this league this is a continuation of the last couple of years. Keep an eye out for the FSA Qualifying league which will be starting up shortly.

Got it thanks.

Yeah your right - have to join the FSA Qualifying League first.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭Maysa07

ID 926642

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭kfrp

Initial signup period is now closed. 5 places have now been freed up. kennyb3, cypher_sounds, AdMMM, beaver111 and Tony_Montana. Can't confirm the exact starting time for these signups because it'll depend on the places being freed up from the other league.

The next 6 in line are P.Walnuts, FrClintPower, Steven81, Ninjatruncs, Necronomicon, Suarezistheman

With Premier League, Championship and League 1 having filled up remarkably quick, I'm gonna give the applications longer to run this time around. I'm sending the 5 PMs now. The deadline for signing upto League 2 will be 23:59 today the 2/8/15

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Tony_Montana

ID 123610

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭dacogawa

• Registered Users Posts: 8,155 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Nice one CSF

Still only 2 of the 5 signed up with less than 4 hours to go and a prolonged signup period from the others that went without a hitch.

Slightly disappointed with that if I'm honest. I thought the idea of the Qualifying League was that people wanted to take their place!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Damn, just realised I needed none of the five to take their place to sneak in by default. Oh well, back to the qualifying league grindstone for 15/16!

• Advertisement
Advertisement