Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

why are blueberries blue?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭joe_chicken

Because they wanted to join The Blue Man Group, but realised they were berries, an unfortunate consequence of which makes them inanimate objects.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

You know why??? YORE MA! :D But thats like asking why is my cock longer then everybody elses.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Nailz wrote:
    You know why??? YORE MA! :D But thats like asking why is my cock longer then everybody elses.
    Nobody cares about that.
    It's girth that counts.

/laughs at skinny man. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Ruu wrote:
    The snozberries taste like snozberries!:eek:

Great Film that :)

Especially the bit with the chicken. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

The funniest bit is the shenanigans speech :)

John

• Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Orlee

eoin5 wrote:
    Blueberries are purple

I concur - I didn't think there were any naturally blue coloured foods?

Orlee wrote:
    I concur - I didn't think there were any naturally blue coloured foods?

Deep-fried smurfs are blue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭8k2q1gfcz9s5d4

Myth wrote:

shut the smurf up

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

Why is Blue Cheese called blue when it clearly isn't blue.....or is it??:confused:

• Advertisement

Red cheddar is orange.
    White cheddar is yellow.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

just wondering, why are they blue
    Because Maddie McCann said so!

Myth wrote:

Good point!

I used to get big jelly Smurf sweets when I was smaller and eat their heads

smurftastic!!!!!!!!!

Steve_o wrote:
    Why is Blue Cheese called blue when it clearly isn't blue.....or is it??:confused:

It's cause it's got blue mould in it ....... eugh

Plug wrote:
    Because Maddie McCann said so!

so the people who tuck her must not like blueberries being called blueberies!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Spyral

they are blue as they reflect that wavelength of the electromagnetic spectrum which we can see and tend to call blue (or purple)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

They're blue cuz the lot of ye sick wierdos like to pull furiously on yer willys at night which make baby Jesus cry which in turn pisses Joseph off cuz his crack ho' of a girlfriend, Mary, is too busy getting drunk off the liquor and pawning off Jesus's gifts the wisemen brought him on the day of his birth. She gets drunk cuz Joseph, her no-good rogue boyfriend can't get a job in Bethleham so he wastes all the child benefit funds down at the local tracks. He's also keeping a low-key since there's a warrant out for his arrest after he assaulted someone in a chipper on a Saturday night with a glass bottle as well as assaulting a Roman Gardá.

Ye ignorant fúckers!

Duggy747 wrote:
    They're blue cuz the lot of ye sick wierdos like to pull furiously on yer willys at night which make baby Jesus cry which in turn pisses Joseph off cuz his crack ho' of a girlfriend, Mary, is too busy getting drunk off the liquor and pawning off Jesus's gifts the wisemen brought him on the day of his birth. She gets drunk cuz Joseph, her no-good rogue boyfriend can't get a job in Bethleham so he wastes all the child benefit funds down at the local tracks. He's also keeping a low-key since there's a warrant out for his arrest after he assaulted someone in a chipper on a Saturday night with a glass bottle as well assualting a Roman Gardá.

Ye ignorant fúckers!

its a wonder he didnt come to ireland for work then, like the polish!!! wonder would they be deported? well the Roman Gardá was asking for it, wearing his turban and living on the M50!

*waits to for somebody to take the bait*

its a wonder he didnt come to ireland for work then, live the polish!!! wonder would they be deported? well the Roman Gardá was asking for it, wearing his turban and living on the M50!

Actually, scrap that about Jesus's tears. They're blue because of your exceedingly bad grammer. What does live the polish mean, some sort of slang to be built like a mega fúckton house?

Duggy747 wrote:
    Actually, scrap that about Jesus's tears. They're blue because of your exceedingly bad grammer. What does live the polish mean, some sort of slang to be built like a mega fúckton house?

it was ment to be like the polish. oh, duggy you are the living end. zap zap!!

• Advertisement

Oh Frank, ya silly goose!
    *says in a camp voice while giving Frank a whimpish slap on the shoulder*

* said in american redneck voice*
    HEY, homersexual type guys. we dont take kindly to your type around here

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

its a wonder he didnt come to ireland for work then, like the polish!!! wonder would they be deported? well the Roman Gardá was asking for it, wearing his turban and living on the M50!

*waits to for somebody to take the bait*

Are you talking about this??

Garda Turban

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Spyral wrote:
    they are blue as they reflect that wavelength of the electromagnetic spectrum which we can see and tend to call blue (or purple)

We have a winner. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

just wondering, why are they blue
    Anthocyanin
    Duggy747 wrote:
    I think the bigger question here is why does poo come out brown despite the fact we eat all different types of coloured food?
    Bilirubin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Ruu wrote:
    The snozberries taste like snozberries!:eek:
    Hey thats my sig! Ruiner!!!! Now i have to go change it!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Spyral

We have a winner. :)

thank you , also works for if you get embarassed and someone says "what colours red"

Advertisement