Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV Awards 2015 [*** Results! ***]

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭United Chester Men

And can we do a Sepp Blatter and change the results so as that Walking Dead doesnt get negative awards......... ; ))

• Registered Users Posts: 55,465 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Having run online awards myself in the past, I know just how much hassle they can actually be, and the amount of personal free time that goes with the territority, so thanks Mr E for running the Awards again this year. Job well done!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

don ramo wrote: »
    should be shows you want more of or shows you want gone,
    Agreed. How about a category "Gone Too Soon" instead? And a "Begone!" category. That'd fit both.

Having done the film awards years back, I also know the thing is a pain at times so thanks for doing them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭United Chester Men

Mr E wrote: »

ha, was just a joke!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,378 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Could we have two acting categories i.e. comedy and drama as when thinking of best actor and actress I always just think drama or is this too much extra hassle for Mr E (btw mega thanks Mr E for running the awards again this year)

• Registered Users Posts: 55,465 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Yeah that's a good idea, Liz.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

I'm wondering also if "Best Twist" is a good category. I like the idea but I think it's too risky of spoilers. I was able to infer the twist in "The Flash" for example from it and I'd probably be able to do it with other shows where I hadn't yet reached the "twist" episode.
    And it's also a bit of trouble for Mr. E too as there could be a wide range of nominations for it. Nothing worse than a category with 10 or 15 different nominations and deciding how to create a poll for it.

Advertisement