Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drug testing

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭tomhalloween

Tigger wrote: »
    Basically the same drug (thc) in different forms
    The thc dosent care how it got there it will act the same
    The differences are irrelevant the test would be for thc not hash or weed

Weed is gone from your system in usually a week. Cannabis takes up to a month.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,557 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

How long it spends in your system depends on the physiology of the person.

• Advertisement

Also what they were smoking and the quantity are major factors.

Also what they were smoking and the quantity are major factors.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,078 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Don;t believe everything you hear, especially if the person telling you is stoned.

Weed is cannabis, specifically the leaves and flowers from the cannabis plant. The active ingredients are the same as other forms.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Rydugg

Hey everyone. I'm going for a job that I really need, medical is on 30th July. I was smoking weed for a lot of the month of May, last time I had it was June 10. Will I be clean for the drug test? I am 6'1, 75kg and exercise all the time. Please share your knowledge as I am freaking out over this

• Registered Users Posts: 24,557 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

A lot of what would be said has already been said in this thread already.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Rydugg wrote: »
    Hey everyone. I'm going for a job that I really need, medical is on 30th July. I was smoking weed for a lot of the month of May, last time I had it was June 10. Will I be clean for the drug test? I am 6'1, 75kg and exercise all the time. Please share your knowledge as I am freaking out over this

You be grand. Seven weeks be plenty of time to get it out of your system for both urine and blood tests. Keep up the exercising.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Rydugg

YFlyer wrote: »
    You be grand. Seven weeks be plenty of time to get it out of your system for both urine and blood tests. Keep up the exercising.

Thanks man . Took a home drug test last week anyway . And it said that I was clean so hope it's accurate !

Advertisement