Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maria in Cobh

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 368 ✭✭gillad

I just want to say that, until such time as someone other than miss dakota and miss sugar_ray posts positive feedback about Maria in Cobh, I would strongly advise people to proceed with caution regarding this reader for the time being.

Thats a ridiculous statement.Maria has a great gift and is very educated but as with all psychics they are not going to connect with EVERYONE .

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 73 ✭✭James DD

She is very good

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭hillviewfarm

I went to see Maria. I found her amazing really. I hope that all she said will come true. A very nice and uplifting woman.
    She does not mess around and tell you a lot of what she thinks you want to hear. She has one request, that if anyone
    wants to go see her then they have to have a reason or a request rather than just a blank reading.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 76 ✭✭Patsprat

I went to see Maria. I found her amazing really. I hope that all she said will come true. A very nice and uplifting woman.
    She does not mess around and tell you a lot of what she thinks you want to hear. She has one request, that if anyone
    wants to go see her then they have to have a reason or a request rather than just a blank reading.
    kool glad you had interesting reading hear lots of great reports sent you Pm chat more

Patsprat wrote: »
    kool glad you had interesting reading hear lots of great reports sent you Pm chat more

Another thing, she did not want me writing anything down, just listening .
    Also she is Polish.

• Advertisement

Another thing, she did not want me writing anything down, just listening .
    Also she is Polish.
    Oh my friend is French and they spoke in French together for the reading she said she does work for the french police amazing woman I know she is in Cobh with 3o years or more. I seem to bump into random people who went to her many years back not so much now. but glad you enjoyed it hope all the good parts come to pass :)

Patsprat wrote: »
    Oh my friend is French and they spoke in French together for the reading she said she does work for the french police amazing woman I know she is in Cobh with 3o years or more. I seem to bump into random people who went to her many years back not so much now. but glad you enjoyed it hope all the good parts come to pass :)

She told me that she knew Pope JP 2 And he was a great tarot card reader and she knew him from Poland. Maybe I just assumed it accordingly.

She told me that she knew Pope JP 2 And he was a great tarot card reader and she knew him from Poland. Maybe I just assumed it accordingly.
    wow interesting :)

check this out

http://www.alpheus.org/html/articles/esoteric_history/Wojtyla&Tarot.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭celica00

can someone send me her number please? Thanks :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 sosullivan

carrie12 wrote: »
    if people want the number they can pm me, for now, unless some one can but it up on the directory board :):):)
    could you please give me the contact number for maria, thanks she sounds amazing.

sosullivan wrote: »
    could you please give me the contact number for maria, thanks she sounds amazing.
    yes that's sent there's a thread on here directory thread that gives all the numbers very handy rather than asking :)

celica00 wrote: »
    can someone send me her number please? Thanks :)
    http://psychicsdirectoryireland.weebly.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Chanter1

I went to see Maria about 7 years ago and she was amazing. I would love to see her again but can't find a number for her. Does she still do readings and if so, can someone please forward her number to me. Thanks

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 194 ✭✭D.Campbell

Chanter1 wrote: »
    I went to see Maria about 7 years ago and she was amazing. I would love to see her again but can't find a number for her. Does she still do readings and if so, can someone please forward her number to me. Thanks

http://www.paranormal.ie/
    Would it be on there
    http://psychicsdirectoryireland.weebly.com/
    Sorry not the first one its on the second one . Can I ask did it all come true and was she correct with timing as normally their not great with that

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Lorna96

Could some pm me miara number please I have had one experience with stephine from Cobh n didn't find it too good it has been a few years ago n would love a different experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Quality2017

Carrie was saying before that she's very near Cobh Ramblers FC club, which is slightly north of the town centre (roughly 2km distance).

I'll PM you Maria's number.

Can you send me Maria's number please?

Advertisement