Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maria in Cobh

Options
  • 10-11-2011 12:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭

I went to the French lady Maria in Cobh three weeks ago, Shes a philosopher and studied medium ship and birth dates in China. I know shes being working at this with over twenty years as I have heard of her way back, and that was all good but never got round to going to her, so now would love to hear other peoples experiences. I found her very accurate, she literary speaks with her spirit guides during the reading and its very theatrical to watch. She was able to bring up things about my family going way back, she was very accurate about the present and even though I told her that I was very happy in my job at the start she but me right during the reading telling me I am back at college:D (I had dropped her one white lie) she does go right into the future so I just have to wait and see. but I would love to hear other peoples experiences .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭celica00

where is she located in Cobh?
    sounds good:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

celica00 wrote: »
    where is she located in Cobh?
    sounds good:)

Carrie was saying before that she's very near Cobh Ramblers FC club, which is slightly north of the town centre (roughly 2km distance).

I'll PM you Maria's number.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 368 ✭✭gillad

I went to see maria last week and im still shocked by what happened.I was a skeptic and didnt believe in psychics but i also knew that so many people had strange experiences with psychics and i knew they couldnt all be wrong,there had to be some truth in it.
    I recorded the reading and im so glad i did because after listening back to it at home i got so much more out of the experience.she knew so much about my past and was very accurate with my present.she did not get anything wrong,every word she said was the truth.
    She said that i was going to get money from a will and thats true because the soliciters are dealing with that now.she made a few other predictions so ill wait and see what happens but she told me one of these was garaunteed to happen(its destiny and cant be changed because its out of my hands).
    The hour i spent with her was as good as any councillor,im much more optomistic now .well worth 50euro......priceless really

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Powerpuff Girl

Hi,
    I went to Maria today and am really pleased with my experience. I feel more optimistic and definitely enlighted about myself. I did definitely ''feel'' something, but even just for the fact to talk to someone who could get to know you at a deeper level was great in itself. Plus even though she does have some spiritual powers, its reassuring to know that alot of her life has been devoted to studying this type of thing.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭carrie12

Goldenlady wrote: »
    Could someone PM me contact details for Maria? Thanks
    if people want the number they can pm me, for now, unless some one can but it up on the directory board :):):)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭Goldenlady

carrie12 wrote: »
    Goldenlady wrote: »
    Could someone PM me contact details for Maria? Thanks
    if people want the number they can pm me, for now, unless some one can but it up on the directory board :):):)

Thanks a million. Have appointment for this week will keep Ye posted

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭Goldenlady

Apologies for delay guys, Ive been meaning to log on since i went. Well, I went to Maria last week, and I was glad I had been warned about how animated she was, it would have certainly frightened the life out of me if I didnt know!!!

I found her really good, I thought she was uncannily accurate about certain items in my life and I suppose I went really with one question in mind and she answered it - despite not knowing the actual question!

I did make the initial mistake of saying I was there as I was curious to what my life holds - Dont make this mistake! She nearly asked me to leave.... in a nice way.

I have been to many FT and psychics through the years, but I really liked her style. She is honest and frank and I dont believe she is in it for the money. I enjoyed it and she said not to come back for two years, which says a lot. She described me so accurately when she did my date of birth, and actually just towards the end of the tarot reading she mentioned two friends that I have and the way she described them left me in no doubt who they were and it was just unreal how she knew them and how they were my best friends (Out of a large group of friends..)

So my recommendation would be definitely to visit her, she had asked how I got her details, so I told her about boards. She seemed really happy. She was saying she doesnt do readings as much any more as she is busy teaching and lecturing.

Thanks for giving me her details, hopefully what she said will come true.... Ill let ye know in two years!
    :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Blissy

Hi could someone PM her number please? Also just wondering how much she costs and how long it takes to get an appointment? Rang Veronica and she is booked up till April :(, don't want to have to wait that long.

So I went to see Maria. Wow is she animated and talks a lot. I'm a bit on the fence about this one. She didn't really tell me a lot of accurate things about myself, the ones she did you could discern from looking at me to be honest. Gave me lots of future predictions which could still come true but gave me no real grounds from what she said to believe them. I think she really believes what she says though I honestly don't know how psychic she is. Asked me a hella a lot of question, which as a psychic I really thought she should know and asked me very specifically what I was there for, no general career, love life etc you had to be very clear. I guess I'll just have to wait and see but that's definitely me done with psychics for a good while!

Blissy wrote: »
    So I went to see Maria. Wow is she animated and talks a lot. I'm a bit on the fence about this one. She didn't really tell me a lot of accurate things about myself, the ones she did you could discern from looking at me to be honest. Gave me lots of future predictions which could still come true but gave me no real grounds from what she said to believe them. I think she really believes what she says though I honestly don't know how psychic she is. Asked me a hella a lot of question, which as a psychic I really thought she should know and asked me very specifically what I was there for, no general career, love life etc you had to be very clear. I guess I'll just have to wait and see but that's definitely me done with psychics for a good while!
    Blissy I am so sorry you think you got a crappy reading, I do know many people who have gone to her and after four weeks everything she predicted has already happened and now they are in a situation where they cant go back for two years. I'm not making little of your experience, because yes it can happen and through my experience of reading some people are extremely hard to tune into which is why you come across people who go to one teller after another with no clear reading from any. people don't realize they are blocked. Maria told me a story of two sisters who came to her years ago and they walked out on her telling her she was cxxxp as she had told them they were going to travel the world first class and she could see many horse around them, they returned 6years later to tell her she was right that one of the sisters went to the Galway races and met a very rich gambler and they traveled the world, they got married and he died, the girls went back to see where he hid the money. it took maria 15 hours to find the street in London and bank. would I believe her why would she make it up, as you can see shes not a materialistic lady.

• Advertisement

She said I was easy to read and my cards were very clear. I'm not necessarily saying it was a crap reading, the predictions may still come true just saying she didn't really give me any real accurate information about my past or present situation that makes me believe they will, like she told me I need to go back to college, I'm in college, I'm creative and like writing, I'm not and don't, and other such things. Promise to let ye know if they do though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭curry_person

she sounds amazing!!! is it 50e for an hour??
    can someone pm me her number? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19 seventhwave

Hi guys,

I went to this lady recently as well. She asked what specifically was I there for and she kept to that for the reading. She initially discussed my birthchart and then we proceeded to tarot cards.
    To be honest while I will be open to her predictions I dont think for me it was accurate. E.g. I have plans to return to a deferred masters in September and she didnt mention that. I have had an injury and it has impacted my career and she never mentioned that either. These incidents have had a major influence in my direction of life s well.
    She is a lovely woman though and I will stay open to her reading. However the jury is still out for me

Hi guys,

I went to this lady recently as well. She asked what specifically was I there for and she kept to that for the reading. She initially discussed my birthchart and then we proceeded to tarot cards.
    To be honest while I will be open to her predictions I dont think for me it was accurate. E.g. I have plans to return to a deferred masters in September and she didnt mention that. I have had an injury and it has impacted my career and she never mentioned that either. These incidents have had a major influence in my direction of life s well.
    She is a lovely woman though and I will stay open to her reading. However the jury is still out for me
    oh well better luck next time , my friends and I are very happy with what she told us .:)

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Jenosul

Hi there could someone please send me on Maria's number too I have wasted money having crap readings and would love to go to her! could you also tell me where she is situated in Cobh? I would be really grateful :)

• Registered Users Posts: 35 miss sugarray

my friend went to her awhile back and she was explaining what she had told her later that day, but she said no she got that wrong:confused::confused: but then later that night we sat and listened to the tape and sure it was my friend who got it wrong, but on listening back to the tape she only realized it. strange but true. I think she is the best in Cork, but Veronica is up there too, I went to her found her great .

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭khennessy86

what reasons had ppl for going to her out of curiosity, can someone pm her no please, thanks

hi guys,
    if you are about to go to Maria in Cobh there are two things, one is you MUST have a problem to discuss otherwise she will send you home, of course you don't spout out the whole situation. The second is TAPE it you really must tape it and don't forget time the tape.eek.gif taping is great as you can pick her up wrong as he speaks so fast in the French accent and you cant interrupt when she is in trance, she just cant hear you ,,,, and keep a open mind your life can change very fast as did a friend of mine over last weekend, and there she was thinking Maria was wrong. she will also explain different paths to take, the information she gives you couldnt retain so do tape .smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6 clairekasey

hi i would also love if someone could pm me with marias num????? i went to her 8 yrs ago n found her fantastic i have lost the num in the meantime. please and thanks :)

hi i would also love if someone could pm me with marias num????? i went to her 8 yrs ago n found her fantastic i have lost the num in the meantime. please and thanks :)

God thats gas as you are the fourth person this week who went to her around that time and want to go back as they found her excellent, and found her consistent on the up to date reading also, some people don't want to post, but at this stage Maria doesn't need approval she just has it :):):):) I will pass on her details.

• Advertisement

Ok so now I have spotted that there is a Mary in cobh as well. It's been eight years since I went to Maria or Mary and can't remember which she is :( but i do remember that we did the reading in her garden shed!! sooo if ye have had readings with Maria and this was from the garden shed could ye let me know please as I definately want to go back to the same psychic. Thanks :)

Ok so now I have spotted that there is a Mary in cobh as well. It's been eight years since I went to Maria or Mary and can't remember which she is :( but i do remember that we did the reading in her garden shed!! sooo if ye have had readings with Maria and this was from the garden shed could ye let me know please as I definately want to go back to the same psychic. Thanks :)

ha ha yes its Maria, and don't let her hear you called it her garden shed :D:D:D:D

carrie12 wrote: »

ha ha yes its Maria, and don't let her hear you called it her garden shed :D:D:D:D
    ha i wont refer to it as the garden shed thanks again carrie :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 het

This lady sounds great and well worth a visit, if anyone gets a chance could they possibly pm her number. Thanks

sent pm , shame her number isn't up on the directory, don't forget your recorder its fab to hear it over again.:)

Maria's number is on this site http://psychicsdirectoryireland.weebly.com/

MrMoJoRisin your a star :);)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 featherwink

Blissy wrote: »
    ya i agree she would peep at me thru an eye from her 'trance' to see if she was on the right track then would change direction/ailment/career..i caught her doing this lots of times and realised i was giving her alot of guidance, i think a medium should know which parent has passed and not have to discern from you..

ya i agree she would peep at me thru an eye from her 'trance' to see if she was on the right track then would change direction/ailment/career..i caught her doing this lots of times and realised i was giving her alot of guidance, i think a medium should know which parent has passed and not have to discern from you..

I have found that they all want interaction in some way of a yes or no :rolleyes: its to build the connection , I have learned that through the meditation circles I some times go to . I remember Maria telling me not to interrupt her when she went into that trance . Got my cards read by Nina Ashby few weeks back and she wanted a response because ten minutes into the reading she said if I'm not connecting with you can get your money back, but she was she was doing very well,,, I think Maria is very good especially with your free will and the laws of the universe, and helps you on your road to understand.:eek::)

pontia wrote: »
    her number is 089yourwasting yourmoney

pontia banned given a holiday for two weeks from the forum for breaching the rules of the forum Charter.

miss dakota/miss_sugarray and featherwink - take the heated chatter to PMing or elsewhere, instead of venting it out on here. Thank you.

• Advertisement

I just want to say that, until such time as someone other than miss dakota and miss sugar_ray posts positive feedback about Maria in Cobh, I would strongly advise people to proceed with caution regarding this reader for the time being.

Advertisement