Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Osama bin Laden speaks out on climate change

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭Tilt Gone

fyp!

Anyway there is a big difference between placing a bomb in a crowded area to cause maximum death and injury and overcooking the force required to kill a few gorillas and killing a few civillians.

The Americans are guilty of the latter, two wrongs don't make a right, but one is less evil than the other.

Thanks for the spelling correction but your post is naive to say the least. How do you explain Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Tilt Gone wrote: »
    Thanks for the spelling correction but your post is naive to say the least. How do you explain Hiroshima and Nagasaki?
    They attacked the enemy (as they saw it) not their own people. I can't think of any force that has ever targeted their own people like they do. It just defeats the purpose and makes the whole region look bad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭ascanbe

fyp!

Anyway there is a big difference between placing a bomb in a crowded area to cause maximum death and injury and overcooking the force required to kill a few gorillas and killing a few civillians.

The Americans are guilty of the latter, two wrongs don't make a right, but one is less evil than the other.

So all this time the US were just trying to kill gorillas?
    They went to some strange places, if that's the case.
    Wow. Their intelligence is even more faulty than i realised.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭Tilt Gone

ScumLord wrote: »
    They attacked the enemy (as they saw it) not their own people. I can't think of any force that has ever targeted their own people like they do. It just defeats the purpose and makes the whole region look bad.

Agreed, but I was merely pointing out to the poster that the Americans have dropped their fair share of bombs for maximum damage also. In the first day of those bombings around 150,000 people were killed. Not to mention the after math of people who were killed from burns, radiation poisioning, cancers etc.

ScumLord wrote: »

Well, in reality, they just, kinda, wanted to try out one of their new toys.
    See if it was all it was cracked up to be.
    It was; but, heh. It's no big deal.
    What's killing enormous numbers of people when you've got God on your side?

Tilt Gone wrote: »

The Americans didn't nuke the Japanese community in Los Angeles!

ascanbe wrote: »
    So all this time the US were just trying to kill gorillas?
    They went to some strange places, if that's the case.
    Wow. Their intelligence is even more faulty than i realised.

OK, I couldn't be arsed to check the spelling of Guerrilla, now less of the monkey business.

The WHO would go ape if the Americans did attack gorillas.

OK, I couldn't be arsed to check the spelling of Guerrilla, now less of the monkey business.

The WHO would go ape if the Americans did attack gorillas.

No. Both the specialized agency of the UN and the band have already recieved false warnings about the intentions of the Americans in this regard.
    Both have vowed they won't get fooled again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭M5

So Bin Laden is saying that we should not use Oil (one of the single biggest contributers to global warming) then? Strange considering that that would effectively consign the majority of his, followers/people he claims to represent, back to the stone age economically. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Stand up guy this Bin Laden.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Kold2 wrote: »
    Very hard to stand up in a small cave!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭MaybeLogic

Kold2 wrote: »

Bit hard.
    He stands at 6' 4", without the turban.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Now I know he's definitely a nut, now that he's joining the climate change Fruits!

Advertisement