Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Osama bin Laden speaks out on climate change

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭DubMedic

Speaking out about climate change whilst living in a fcukin cave.. is he really that bored?.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭M cebee

he may be thinking of running for 'office'

2012 even

it's not a great leap from bush to obama and then osama

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭Euro_Kraut

ejmaztec wrote: »

Pretty soon, Osama will be the new face of Gillette and Calvin Klein.

Gillette have an opening for a new celebrity endorser as it happens.

He would have to lost the beard though..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

DubMedic wrote: »
    Speaking out about climate change whilst living in a fcukin cave.. is he really that bored?.

more like he wants the world to know he still exists, eventhough nobody gives a s**t, except the US

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,021 ✭✭✭Mike 1972

Osama Bin Liner is a bad man.

Or maybe just misunderstood ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 48 AtariBaby

These days, he's a bit like the woman in the "Tom and Jerry" cartoons, or the neighbour in "Home Improvements", you never get to see the face!

I have visions of the lads in a cave drawing straws, "it's your turn to speak!"
    You mean Area 51, yes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

Fingers crossed bono commits a suicide bombing in name of climate change. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭ascanbe

I'm glad Osama weighed in on this hot-button issue. Due to his concern, from now on i'll insure that the refuse collectors will find by blue-bin laden down with recyclabe materials.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Malty_T wrote: »
    Oh Ho, now this is a very clever move.

Many people see some terrorists as freedom fighters, I know some people who think the 9/11 attacks can be fully justified and they're not Arabs. The beauty of terrorism as I understand it, is that it divides a society from within. We have an innate tendency to look at the attacks for some motivation (even if there was none) and usually conclude that the "freedom fighters" have a reason for doing for what they did.
    In many of his videos Osama Bin Laden always try to gives a sort of rational excuse for his actions, be it American Hypocrisy or American Colonialism. Anti American sentiment is quite high and terrorists usually feed it, sometimes indirectly. Pointing out U.S hypocrisy on Climate Change is, as Biggins said, just another clever PR Stunt. Namely we're discussing the pr1ck; what his motives are and wondering if he truly is being genuine. All of which actually matter zilch, but we're still rationalising him. Something which we should not be doing.
    Please close the thread.
    The only way to logically fight an armed force like the US military is through guerilla warfare. They can't fight the American military on the battlefield, they'll lose just like we (the Irish) did lose any time we went up against the British on the battlefield.

The Muslim fundamentalist shot themselves in the foot by blowing up their own people, something which I find self defeating but never the less it seems that's what's their doing.

And anyway Osama Bin Ladens dead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Yes Osama, because actions like this really help the o-zone layer: http://preparednesspro.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/the-next-9-11.jpg

Go back to your cave.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

ScumLord wrote: »
    The only way to logically fight an armed force like the US military is through guerilla warfare. They can't fight the American military on the battlefield, they'll lose just like we (the Irish) did lose any time we went up against the British on the battlefield.

The Muslim fundamentalist shot themselves in the foot by blowing up their own people, something which I find self defeating but never the less it seems that's what's their doing.

Dont forget that the US was founded by the great terrorist George Washington, the US was founded on guerilla warfare and French help.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,736 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Dont forget that the US was founded by the great terrorist George Washington, the US was founded on guerilla warfare and French help.
    Thats a lie: The United States were founded on the backbone of Freedom and Croissants! :mad:

Different flavours of Muslim, they're as easy as blowing them up as they are of blowing up "infidels", the intent is to scare those muslims into coming over to their way of thinking.

Yes!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭thebman

Bin Laden is dead until I see him and a south park version with top half of head separated from body does not count! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

Biggins wrote: »
    Gobal warming (if you believe it or not - a topic for another thread!) is being used by this nut case as a further tool to divide and conqure the hearts and minds of the people.
    Why is he a nutcase? Please...

US of America is founded by French/Spanish/British... Build by Africans/Irish/Italians etc etc etc...

Why is he a nutcase? Please...
    Because he thinks killing random people is OK.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭Tilt Gone

Because he thinks killing random people is OK.

It is if you're American.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭Red_Marauder

Seriously guys,

Do you think Bin Laden shaves his pubes?

Tilt Gone wrote: »
    It is if you're American.

fyp!

Anyway there is a big difference between placing a bomb in a crowded area to cause maximum death and injury and overcooking the force required to kill a few gorillas and killing a few civillians.

The Americans are guilty of the latter, two wrongs don't make a right, but one is less evil than the other.

Seriously guys,

Do you think Bin Laden shaves his pubes?

No, but he had a nice set of straighteners!

• Advertisement

fyp!

Anyway there is a big difference between placing a bomb in a crowded area to cause maximum death and injury and overcooking the force required to kill a few gorillas and killing a few civillians.

The Americans are guilty of the latter, two wrongs don't make a right, but one is less evil than the other.

Thanks for the spelling correction but your post is naive to say the least. How do you explain Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

Thanks for the spelling correction but your post is naive to say the least. How do you explain Hiroshima and Nagasaki?
    They attacked the enemy (as they saw it) not their own people. I can't think of any force that has ever targeted their own people like they do. It just defeats the purpose and makes the whole region look bad.

fyp!

So all this time the US were just trying to kill gorillas?
    They went to some strange places, if that's the case.
    Wow. Their intelligence is even more faulty than i realised.

They attacked the enemy (as they saw it) not their own people. I can't think of any force that has ever targeted their own people like they do. It just defeats the purpose and makes the whole region look bad.

Agreed, but I was merely pointing out to the poster that the Americans have dropped their fair share of bombs for maximum damage also. In the first day of those bombings around 150,000 people were killed. Not to mention the after math of people who were killed from burns, radiation poisioning, cancers etc.

Well, in reality, they just, kinda, wanted to try out one of their new toys.
    See if it was all it was cracked up to be.
    It was; but, heh. It's no big deal.
    What's killing enormous numbers of people when you've got God on your side?

The Americans didn't nuke the Japanese community in Los Angeles!

ascanbe wrote: »
    So all this time the US were just trying to kill gorillas?
    They went to some strange places, if that's the case.
    Wow. Their intelligence is even more faulty than i realised.

OK, I couldn't be arsed to check the spelling of Guerrilla, now less of the monkey business.

The WHO would go ape if the Americans did attack gorillas.

OK, I couldn't be arsed to check the spelling of Guerrilla, now less of the monkey business.

The WHO would go ape if the Americans did attack gorillas.

No. Both the specialized agency of the UN and the band have already recieved false warnings about the intentions of the Americans in this regard.
    Both have vowed they won't get fooled again.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭M5

So Bin Laden is saying that we should not use Oil (one of the single biggest contributers to global warming) then? Strange considering that that would effectively consign the majority of his, followers/people he claims to represent, back to the stone age economically. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Stand up guy this Bin Laden.

Advertisement