Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

What's going to be your next car?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,282 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

obezyana wrote: »
    My next car will hopefully be a 330i or a e46 M3. I'll just have to exaggerate the truth to the missus about the cost of tax, as is she gives out to me over taxing my current car she just cant comprehend why one would pay so much for tax. :D

I think that should become a new filter on dating sites "understands why paying 1809 in tax is worth it" :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,662 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

^^ Just looked at my renewal letter that came in the post, thought it was €1804. You've enraged me to learn it's €1809! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭MuppetCheck

Probably an A6 avant or A7. Will be a couple of years off yet though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,193 ✭✭✭Cleveland Hot Pocket

I'm way too impulsive so it's impossible to predict my next car till the cash leaves my wallet and the car is outside m'gaff.
    At the moment I've a horn for r32/r33 skylines.

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭josealdo

I'm way too impulsive so it's impossible to predict my next car till the cash leaves my wallet and the car is outside m'gaff.
    At the moment I've a horn for r32/r33 skylines.

HONDA NSX

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭Joe 90

figs666 wrote: »
    HONDA NSX
    The NSX is one of those things that makes you tink, 'Should have bought when they were cheap!'.
    Like some of the old boys at home used to say, 'We should have drunk more when it was cheap'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 866 ✭✭✭renofan

I'd love my next car to be a Citroen C6. First saw one when I went to Paris for Christmas in 2005 and have always wanted one since. Can't believe they are out that long!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,002 ✭✭✭Wossack

9-3 at the moment

though herself is gonna be in it 80%+ of the time, so gotta keep that in mind

• Registered Users Posts: 12,812 ✭✭✭✭bear1

Have a few on my mind:

Volvo s60/80 D5
    BMW 530d
    Avensis D4D
    9-3 Tid
    Accord CDTI

All of the above around the 05 mark, have another 3 months of saving to go :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭quadrifoglio verde

bear1 wrote: »
    Have a few on my mind:

Volvo s60/80 D5
    BMW 530d
    Avensis D4D
    9-3 Tid
    Accord CDTI

All of the above around the 05 mark, have another 3 months of saving to go :)

What happened to the thesis?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,812 ✭✭✭✭bear1

What happened to the thesis?

The thread is about my next car, not my current car ;)
    She is staying put for the time being, have some plans for her but I still need enough time before I can claim the free VRT when it's brought into the country.
    I want to change my S40 which is my normal car and get something a bit newer.

Advertisement