Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4G 16GB LG G2 €299 Groupon

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭ThePhilip

nedcoon wrote: »
    ThePhilip I'm afraid not. The last I saw about a week ago, Groupon had a deal for the Samsung Galaxy S4. Also a good buy I hear.

Groupon keep renewing the LG G2 deal, guess I missed it again!

What price were they selling the S4 for?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

ThePhilip wrote: »
    Groupon keep renewing the LG G2 deal, guess I missed it again!

What price were they selling the S4 for?

€350 for 16gb model.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 nedcoon

I had a similar problem recently. Contact LG via the website contact form and they should send you a new charger. They will require your IMEI and S/N from the back of the phone.

Took a few days to get the charger.

LG won't cover the warranty now. They're saying that "as this is a foreign handset I would be unable to send out an adaptor as you would not have a valid UK warranty due to it being a foreign variant." I've contacted Groupon and Innovations International about this. I plan to return the phone. No warranty??

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 250 ✭✭innthe

I had a similar problem recently. Contact LG via the website contact form and they should send you a new charger. They will require your IMEI and S/N from the back of the phone.

Took a few days to get the charger.

i ordered one from germany, would they still give free charger?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Digitalism

innthe wrote: »

if you ordered the 32gb model, then highly unlikely, as the warranty on that phone isnt even valid in ireland or the UK. if it breaks itself, LG wont repair it for free.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 250 ✭✭innthe

Digitalism wrote: »
    if you ordered the 32gb model, then highly unlikely, as the warranty on that phone isnt even valid in ireland or the UK. if it breaks itself, LG wont repair it for free.

the phone i ordered was lg g3 16 gb which came out very recently so maybe if i called them with a good reason they would send out uk/ie charger

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

I'm not sure. I believe we bought ours from the UK. I guess your only option is to go through Groupon. :(
    innthe wrote: »

Advertisement