Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

does this come across as being a stalker

Options
  • 14-05-2012 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭

So I met a guy about 10 days ago and we had I guess a ONS, thought it could be more but he didn't ask for my number which is fine not meant to be and it turns out his friend is my ex's brother so would be weird all round.

Long story short we are sometimes in the same Pilates class as sometimes I go Wednesday and sometimes Thursdays and he told me the Tuesday class was a tougher class so went to it last week. But Tuesday's don't suit me so going to stick with Wednesday or Thursday. He goes Tuesdays adn Thursdays.

We had a brief chat after the class nothing much really just as we were walking from the pilates studio to the changing rooms.

This week I cannot go Wednesday as have dental appointment and also babysitting - will I look like I am stalking him if I go to Thursdays class - don't want it to feel awkward.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement