Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

I've been organising hoodies for my English class in college, and did a vote on the caption. Some people aren't happy with the outcome, and they're being kinda mean. :(

I've put red dots next to some of the mean people comments..it mightn't seem like much to ye, but I've been putting in the effort for them on top of all the assignments and tests I've been preparing. :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 260 ✭✭Anita M.

SAY WHA....:eek: Your joking right?
    no really you get all he links right there delivered on a platter by the very people who supposed to police the sites. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

_meehan_ wrote: »
    I've been organising hoodies for my English class in college, and did a vote on the caption. Some people aren't happy with the outcome, and they're being kinda mean. :(

I've put red dots next to some of the mean people comments..it mightn't seem like much to ye, but I've been putting in the effort for them on top of all the assignments and tests I've been preparing. :(

That second one is a bit snarky... the others might just be taking the piss.

My own argh: I'm really not sure if I actually wanna go to this thing tonight.... I mean, it would be fun, but I know I'm gonna end up getting stupidly drunk and end up staying in bed all day tomorrow... :\:\

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

These mocks take 2 weeks :eek: And there's a week break in between, bloody stupid idea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

Grandmother died today (as sad as it is, she was 96 so she had a good long life), which I'd been expecting, but I can't go to the funeral because I'm sick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Sorry to hear that degausserxo, I hope you're ok.

Out of the six modules we have this semester, one is computers and another is art. While I'm sure they'll relate them to cooking in some way, I'd really prefer more practicals. One a week isn't very much at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

It's really difficult not to look at spoilers for the mocks cause they're pretty much everywhere but I want accurate results so that I won't be disappointed in August! :mad: Who cares if you do good in your mocks? You're only kidding yourselfs!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

M&S* wrote: »
    It's really difficult not to look at spoilers for the mocks cause they're pretty much everywhere but I want accurate results so that I won't be disappointed in August!
    TBH your mock results aren't going to be accurate no matter what you do; the papers are crap, marked badly and you probably haven't finished the course yet let alone revised it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Getting Temple Run in the middle of my pres was a bad, bad idea

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Why do clothes shops insist on selling clothes for mythical seasons? You think they'd realise by now that spring is cold, and will be cold for another month or two. I need a new coat, your flimsy jackets are of no use to me!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

Every class does that though!!Sure I do it with my class rep :P most class reps just go along with it and laugh it off though :confused::)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Thats harsh =/

My arrrrggghhh is the sides of my lips are cracking, badly. Its so painful!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

I've used the same boots cucumber moisturiser for ages but in the last week or so it seems the more i moisturise the drier my forehead seems to get.no where else just my forehead.

I only really wear make up when I'm heading out but I am tonight and I bet my forehead will go ll weird with my foundation!

Every class does that though!!Sure I do it with my class rep :P most class reps just go along with it and laugh it off though :confused::)

It's been going on for a while Midgie. I can appreciate a bit of slagging, I can take a joke, but it's the same people who get narky at me over stupid things, I don't want them calling me a liar on top of everything.

I've used the same boots cucumber moisturiser for ages but in the last week or so it seems the more i moisturise the drier my forehead seems to get.no where else just my forehead.

I only really wear make up when I'm heading out but I am tonight and I bet my forehead will go ll weird with my foundation!

Double post >_< but maybe it's because of the really cold turn in the weather? Sudden changes like that can do really annoying things to your skin!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Double post >_< but maybe it's because of the really cold turn in the weather? Sudden changes like that can do really annoying things to your skin!

I hope its something like that,I really don't want to be turning into some form of lizard creature.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Namlub wrote: »

My whole life has been taken over by that game. Two days in and my high score is 600,000. Worth it...

No matter how sick I am or how enticing a trip sounds, I will never ever let myself miss double maths again. It took me two hours but I think I've just about caught up...and my brain feels like it could be spread out onto a plate for breakfast (lol cos it's fried, geddit...)

Bleeeeeeeh life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

Slow Show wrote: »
    Namlub wrote: »

My whole life has been taken over by that game. Two days in and my high score is 600,000. Worth it...

No matter how sick I am or how enticing a trip sounds, I will never ever let myself miss double maths again. It took me two hours but I think I've just about caught up...and my brain feels like it could be spread out onto a plate for breakfast (lol cos it's fried, geddit...)

Bleeeeeeeh life.

Eleven million. Got so bored this week that I deleted it when I finished it.. But I reinstalled it. Goodbye, education

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Left my scarf on the bus, have to travel down to Dublin bus depot tomorrow morning :(

Thats harsh =/

My arrrrggghhh is the sides of my lips are cracking, badly. Its so painful!

Two words. Cymex. Cream.

Starts to work straight away and should be totally cleared up in a matter of days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

The best things to do in insanely awkward situations is stay silent and ensure not to insult anyone...

The exact opposite of what I do, of course. Oh maaaaaaan that was cringe...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Robby91

Two words. Cymex. Cream.
    Despite how effective it was (I originally got it for a cold sore, with the pleasant side-effect of making my lips not horribly sore), be aware that the smell is rather unpleasant for the first few days IHeartChemistry :P

Robby91 wrote: »
    Despite how effective it was (I originally got it for a cold sore, with the pleasant side-effect of making my lips not horribly sore), be aware that the smell is rather unpleasant for the first few days IHeartChemistry :P

TBH I actually quite liked the taste of it, and the smell never bothered me... but then, I'm an odd child, so take no notice! :P

I'm hungry, but I'm all comfy in bed...what to do:(

I'm hungry, but I'm all comfy in bed...what to do:(

Supermacs do online delivery now.... jus' saying.... :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Supermacs do online delivery now.... jus' saying.... :pac:

In my mind that means they deliver your food online, and all you have to do is print it out...

That would be cool.

In my mind that means they deliver your food online, and all you have to do is print it out...

That would be cool.

ERROR: The following ink cartridge is low: Chips
    "But I didn't even order chips...."
    Please replace the Chips cartridge.
    "No seriously... I don't want chips, I just want some pizza please?"
    ERROR: The dough has become jammed in the printer. Printing cancelled.

:pac:

I'm actually fuming right now.

I stuck my neck out for a friend by recommending her to my boss. The idiot didn't think the whole pub hours thing through and was meant to go in for a trial tonight. Left a message for my boss to cancel it. Making me look like a complete idiot.

Now when I go in tomorrow I'll be killed. Fúck sake.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 881 ✭✭✭AtomicKoala

I really regret discovering Reddit.

Its time wasting abilities are ruining my life! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

I really regret discovering Reddit.

Its time wasting abilities are ruining my life! :(
    Hey, let me ruin your life some more.

Reddit Enhancement Suite & reddit is fun for Android.
    Oh, and knowing good subreddits is essential.

• Advertisement

Oh, and knowing good subreddits is essential.
    Good ones aren't particularly hard to find, fortunately*. A good day for AskReddit, F7U12 and AdviceAnimals will entertain me for hours :D

*Depends on whether you consider time spent on Reddit as a good or bad thing :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

My pal at work is leaving work this weekend :(
    I'm the only person he told (the truth of) where hes going.. He told the others that he's moving back to his own country.
    Bleh, work is gonna be even more meh now.

Three times this week I've planned to go out, and three times I've made stupid excuses to myself not to. It bothers me that I'm not that bothered about how little I've gone out this year. :\

Tonight was shít. Shouldn't have gone out when I was píssed off in the first place. Now I'm not only píssed off with a friend but I ended up wrongly taking it out on my boyfriend and now he's píssed off with me too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

That would be cool.

Imagine if you could just do that for everything. And it was all free. That would be perfect <3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Imagine if you could just do that for everything. And it was all free. That would be perfect <3

Fuck food, I'd download a car.

Of course, the anti-progression, pro-1984 labour party wouldn't like it.

Being woken up at 2:30 (or 4:30, could've been both :( ) in the morning due to sickness is most unpleasant. Although, on the plus side (if there is a plus side), it happened this week so it shouldn't stop me going out for RAG Week.

And now, my back aches :(

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭skyscraperblue

EVERYONE in my house is sick and I reeeeeeally can't afford to be sick right now.... If I catch it I will scream.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Nope, can't do anything right ever can I?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭RHunce

:( 1050 on car insurance and for passing my test they're only giving me 38 back!! Not cool!

RHunce wrote: »
    :( 1050 on car insurance and for passing my test they're only giving me 38 back!! Not cool!

Whaaaaat!? What insurance company are you with? I got ~300 back after I passed my test:confused:

Arrrgh: got up at 11 thinking I was working at 2...turns out I could have stayed in bed another hour, I'm not working until 3:(

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭jorges

Must. Do. Assignment.

I am not going to get this in on time...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Whaaaaat!? What insurance company are you with? I got ~300 back after I passed my test:confused:

Youre female. Ye cause the accidents. We get the blame :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Think I'm getting a black eye...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭vtec_vixen

Youre female. Ye cause the accidents. We get the blame :p

Now Now :P Less of the generalisation please :)

Im a stuck in work till 8 - with a hangover - with about three people in the whole office :mad:
    Arggggggh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Fúck you Halfpenny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭seanbmc

That was such a bad loss, I was sure we had it until that penalty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

seanbmc wrote: »
    That was such a bad loss, I was sure we had it until that penalty.

And now Man U are 3-1 down...:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭MavisDavis

Where in the world is Pygmalion? :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Hmmm my mohawk won't stay up, it's too heavy for itself...

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement