Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

6 points on provisional licence: am I to be disqualified?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭pog it

Aka Ishur wrote: »
    In fairness tho people are always gonna react like that to someone on a provisional with six points, who claims to be experienced yet not have a full licence, calls anyone with a negative opinion losers, and declares that none of them would pass the test anyway. (Recent fail i imagine)

Edit: just had a quick look at post historyand it seems OP did have a test a few weeks back...guess it didnt go so well....

Again, wrong. Don't take up a job that demands proper research. An interview with the subject can go a long way!

Didn't get to sit the test in the end this time, personal reasons, none of which are any of your business. Will be happy to apply to do the new test though and be one of the first to hold a proper full licence.

But I did do the test years ago and had one mark- one fail- for making to turn right at junction. Just turned the wheel, tiny nudge to the right, but stopped myself before anything untoward could have happened. It was right at the start of the test. Carried on with the test and was flawless- Finglas centre. I chose it because it is one of the hardest to pass in in the country. The fact that I made to turn and had moved slightly to the right got me my fail.

Trust that clears up matters!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭pog it

Faith+1 wrote: »
    You sound like a lovely person.

I am.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,480 ✭✭✭wexie

pog it wrote: »
    If I am disqualified over this it is an absolute joke. Country is completely gone to the dogs. Why would anyone bright or ambitious stay? Family, friends, inertia. That must be it.

Couldn't possibly be because someone actually bright and ambitious might still be doing pretty okay could it?

:rolleyes:

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

I reckon this has gone on for long enough...it doesn't take long for the pitch forks to come out around here does it?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement