Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aldi €10 voucher

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

duridian wrote: »
    Lads are ye sure about it being Saturday's Indo that has the €10 voucher?, ALDI say the Sunday Indo on their Facebook page.

320386.jpg

YOu get free ricecakes today- and the 10 Euro voucher tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭cerastes

a little OT, but I got Dunnes stores vouchers in the post for €25 off a €100 shop. worth signing up with them all!

25 off, I only got 18 off per 100. Still with the few euros off in cash vouchers, still works out at 25% but assumed they sent out the same value off amount for all customers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

Whiplashy wrote: »
    It's the Sunday Indo. Today's paper just had a voucher for free mini rice cakes. The paper cost more than the rice cakes so hardly an offer!
    YOu get free ricecakes today- and the 10 Euro voucher tomorrow.

Righto, cheers.
    I'll hold off on the paper shopping until tomorrow. Was just a bit confused as some posts further back seemed to be saying that it was Saturday's indo had the tenner. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

How much is the Sunday Independent?
    And how long are these vouchers normally valid for?

I've never spent near €50 in Aldi but if it doesn't expire soon I might hang onto it for when there's something big on special offer. €50 shop in Aldi would be a LOT of shopping. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭Rucking_Fetard

J o e wrote: »
    €50 shop in Aldi would be a LOT of shopping. :)
    Jaysus it wouldn't.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

It would for one lad living in shared accommodation with limited storage space. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

I've never spent near €50 in Aldi but if it doesn't expire soon I might hang onto it for when there's something big on special offer. €50 shop in Aldi would be a LOT of shopping. :)

You can use it in Tesco as well. They are valid for the week and the Sindo is I think something like €2.30.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭John C 1981

kn wrote: »
    You can use it in Tesco as well. They are valid for the week and the Sindo is I think something like €2.30.

€2.90 if I remember rightly...

• Registered Users Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

Last week's one was valid from last Sunday until tomorrow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,108 ✭✭✭✭Geuze

cerastes wrote: »
    25 off, I only got 18 off per 100. Still with the few euros off in cash vouchers, still works out at 25% but assumed they sent out the same value off amount for all customers.

No, they don't.

It seems to be somehow customised, maybe in line with your previous spend, etc.

I am not a regular DS shopper, I got 4 vouchers, all 25% off 40, 60, 80, 100.

My friends got different reductions off different amonts.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

So you have to buy a paper you probably will never read to get €7 back. Doesn't sound that great after all :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,780 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

Sam Kade wrote: »
    So you have to buy a paper you probably will never read to get €7 back. Doesn't sound that great after all :(

What's not great? Take the voucher, throw the paper in the bin and you still are getting a free €7 - enough for a free bottle of wine, a free couple of steaks, a free weeks fruit, a free weeks toilet paper, a free weeks milk, a free few litres of juice....take your pick.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,076 ✭✭✭mikeecho

It would for one lad living in shared accommodation with limited storage space. ;)

bottles of spirits

• Registered Users Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭KOR101

Try pick one up for free in a hotel......

KOR101 wrote: »
    Try pick one up for free in a hotel......
    most hotels only supply Lite copies.. these dont have the vouchers

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

mfceiling wrote: »
    What's not great? Take the voucher, throw the paper in the bin and you still are getting a free €7 - enough for a free bottle of wine, a free couple of steaks, a free weeks fruit, a free weeks toilet paper, a free weeks milk, a free few litres of juice....take your pick.
    I can get €15 back in Dunnes when I spend €60 this week without the need to buy a newspaper it's a more enticing offer that's all :)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

I can get €15 back in Dunnes when I spend €60 this week without the need to buy a newspaper it's a more enticing offer that's all :)

If you're a family of 4- and spend significantly more than this on groceries- having a couple of coupons can be handy.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,780 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

Yeah but only you can do that.

The rest of the country can pick up the indo, take the voucher and be up €7 on the weekly shop straight away!!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,855 ✭✭✭✭muffler

I take it thats because you have spent a lot of money shopping in Dunnes in the past?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,518 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

Hi all,

Is the voucher in today's sindo? I can't seem to find it?

• Registered Users Posts: 819 ✭✭✭crayon80

Page 2

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,744 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

Geuze wrote: »
    No, they don't.

It seems to be somehow customised, maybe in line with your previous spend, etc.

I am not a regular DS shopper, I got 4 vouchers, all 25% off 40, 60, 80, 100.

My friends got different reductions off different amonts.

Yep, I'm also an occasional DS shopper and got the exact same vouchers. It seems regular DS shoppers get customised vouchers depending on how much they spend.

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,744 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

If you've a PAYG mobile, use the voucher in Tesco to buy call credit with the rest of your shopping.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,518 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

crayon80 wrote: »
    Page 2

I see the problem, I picked up a light edition from a hotel which doesn't have the voucher!

Will there be a voucher in this coming Sundays paper?

Or was last Sunday the end of it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭cerastes

muffler wrote: »
    I take it thats because you have spent a lot of money shopping in Dunnes in the past?
    Quackster wrote: »
    Yep, I'm also an occasional DS shopper and got the exact same vouchers. It seems regular DS shoppers get customised vouchers depending on how much they spend.

Im sure thats the same as anywhere that issues vouchers? no?

I think the Dunnes ones are offered to customers but the value might vary according to how much you spend, but Im not certain that you have to spend that much or anything at all to get the €x off per €x spend. It would be in DS interets to encourage low spending shoppers with more money off as you get them along with your accrued cash vouchers from points, with mine its practically 20% off, whether you view this as factored into the cost or not or a reward to help them track their customers real spending habits and so how they offer products or price them in the future, theres no reason not to avail of them.

Not sure if thats a high value reward or just encouraging each person to spend a bit more than they usually do by offering vouchers

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,845 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

mikeecho wrote: »
    Will there be a voucher in this coming Sundays paper?

Or was last Sunday the end of it?

It was only announced as three weeks originally so it appears it's over.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

Voucher is in this Sundays' Independent :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

how much is the paper?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement