Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cameras Panasonic TZ8 €75, Fuji F70 exr €34 in Tesco, Naas

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 168 ✭✭Alpish

Is there a tesco extra in Limerick does anybody know?

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Only

Spotted your post last night Janey Mack and was hoping for one of the Panasonic ones but just tried Castlebar and Claremorris and non to be found .... Castlebar only had one Tesco own brand camera in the whole store and Tesco Claremorris had 2 cheapie types but none of the good ones .:(.. ... There goes my Xmas pressie to myself ....

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭ninjasurfer1

Got the last panasonic tz8 in naas. Thanks op!!

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭skinnie

Got a fuji in finglas. Still 3 or 4 left.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,542 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

Only wrote: »
    Spotted your post last night Janey Mack and was hoping for one of the Panasonic ones but just tried Castlebar and Claremorris and non to be found .... Castlebar only had one Tesco own brand camera in the whole store and Tesco Claremorris had 2 cheapie types but none of the good ones .:(.. ... There goes my Xmas pressie to myself ....

Galway had one yesterday.

• Advertisement

Galway had one yesterday.

Thanks for the tip Gerard - will see if I can find anyone who could take a look there for me .... have phoned Ballinrobe and Swinford and no joy there either

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭peckerhead

Jaysus, what's the story with Tesco Extra in Naas getting all these deals? (thinking of the satnav mentioned here and the HDD here).
    Feck all in Limerick, Coonagh or Crescent... :(

peckerhead wrote: »
    Jaysus, what's the story with Tesco Extra in Naas getting all these deals? (thinking of the satnav mentioned here). Feck all in Limerick, Coonagh or Crescent... :(

Take it there are no cameras in any of those stores either then? ... A friend was going to check for me later in Limerick ....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭peckerhead

Nah. Crescent seems to have the Tomtom (@ €56); otherwise their only "special offer" is a Hitachi 1TB desktop HDD ...at €101! :rolleyes:

Edit: oh, and the HP 2050 all-in-one has dropped from €49.99 to €39.99...

Ah c***, that was my last hope or one ... they never seem to have any of the really good deals this side of the country at all:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37 macmansion

Just got the last fuji in Finglas. Seems like a decent camera. Thanks OP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 zicobabe

All sold out in Tesco Clarehall this morning aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭skinnie

There's still 3 Fuji in Clearwater.

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭alowe

skinnie wrote: »
    There's still 3 Fuji in Clearwater.

Just rang them, and they say they've none left.

None in artane either! Pity, as i'm in the market for a cheap point and shoot :(

Advertisement