Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

F*cking friends!

Options
13»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

OP, call me...

sexytime x x x

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

FearDark wrote: »
    OP, call me...

sexytime x x x

Call you what?

Edit: Oh I missed the bit in white...tempting...await the PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

FearDark wrote: »
    OP, call me...

sexytime x x x

Is that offer only open to the OP?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭Dun laoire

Misleading thread title there young wan.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

I call over i've got rohypnalcohol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Call you what?

Edit: Oh I missed the bit in white...tempting...await the PM.

Sexy time obviously

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Hi me and my OH are looking for a third in our late night romps if your bored and dolled up to the nines how about coming round to ours for fun and other*?

*other may involve but is not limited to anal nitrate, enemas, bdsm, feather play and furries type activities.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

" Ted.... I'm in the nip ! "

Jumpguy has thanked every post on this page :confused:

(test)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

Jumpguy has thanked every post on this page :confused:

(test)

He's got his dates mixed up, bless him

jumpguy, Thanksgiving was Thursday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

cokelore_santa_1951.jpg

:):pac::D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

I was looking forward to coming home this evening and getting into my pyjamas because I had a crap week and was wrecked. Got a text off my friend at about 7 asking was I coming out. I said I didn't think so and she said ahhh go on and told me to be ready for about 9.30. Anyway, I was still sitting about in my pyjamas until 8.30 then said f*ck it, I might as well go out for one. Got ready, started really looking forward to going out. Had a shower, did my hair and makeup, picked out a nice outfit. Just rang my friend to see where they were and she said no one was going out now :(:(:(

So I'm now sitting here dolled up to the nines watching the Late Late f*cking Toy Show! :mad:

I'd fucking kill her. This is why I prefer to see my own friends only every so often. I love my own space, time etc., but if a friend needed me I'd be there with bells on. So if what happened to you, happened to me.. well I wouldn't be best pleased.

(Don't mean you OP) but I find a lot of women can be high maintanence and complicated. I don't think I have that 'gene', for a want of better words, and I've no patience for it in other women. What the hell did you say to her when she said she wasn't going out after all? :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

poor

Abigayle wrote: »
    I'd fucking kill her. This is why I prefer to see my own friends only every so often. I love my own space, time etc., but if a friend needed me I'd be there with bells on. So if what happened to you, happened to me.. well I wouldn't be best pleased.

(Don't mean you OP) but I find a lot of women can be high maintanence and complicated. I don't think I have that 'gene', for a want of better words, and I've no patience for it in other women. What the hell did you say to her when she said she wasn't going out after all? :eek:

I've always thought I didn't have that gene too, girls are an absolute pain in the arse... Actually I think most of my friends don't have that gene either, they're all so laid back and none of them get mad about things that other girls would get mad about...such as cancelling plans at the last minute! I'm actually the only one out of the whole group of us who would actually get mad about this, come to think of it...but I didn't bother saying anything, no point! I just seethed in silence!

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭bigdogbarking

DAMN... seriously misinterpretedmisleading thread.....

I just seethed in silence!

You're a better woman than I :pac:

I'd let her have it. If it happened to me I'd see it that someone was abusing my friendship with them. My own friends know not to fuck me around, and in return I offer the same back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 970 ✭✭✭Kirnsy

i agree

• Closed Accounts Posts: 970 ✭✭✭Kirnsy

Kirnsy wrote: »
    i agree

i'll be honest ive notice jumpguy giving out a lot of thanks on this thread and my e-penisgo needs a bit of swelling......so do your thing jumpguy.

bet he doesn't thank me :(

Edit : RESULT :)

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭rafared

This thread is not what I expected........sadly.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

But it is what jumpguy expected.

• Advertisement

Gillington wrote: »
    But it is what jumpguy expected.

What did you expect Gillington?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Abigayle wrote: »
    What did you expect Gillington?

Most likely what I expected also :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

i opened this expecting **** buddy stories, not a pyjama appreciation thread.
    new levels of disappointment is all i got

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭fcussen

Mister Man wrote: »
    P...Y...J....A...M...A...S

pyjamas

(Won't i look like a spa if it*s wrong lol)

pyjamas is the British (/Irish) way

pajamas is the North American way

Advertisement