Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Juices/Smoothies

Options
  • 31-07-2014 8:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 39

I play tag rugby at 8pm midweek but it's a struggle to eat something beforehand, I try to have dinner at 5pm but it can be hard with work. Would like to have something a couple of hours beforehand. So I'm looking for some place in the city centre that does good smoothies, something to keep me going during a game. I know they're overpriced but I'm happy to pay it for the convenience.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭Corkgirl210

there is a juice bar (raw juices etc) in abbey st.. and a smoothie bar in jervis st..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

There's a zumo in north earl st, one in jervis. they do strawberry protein smoothies which are nice in the hot weather anyway

Advertisement