Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bet365 In-Play Bet Offer Juventus v Real Madrid

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 morphy69

morphy69 wrote: »
    Ok so looking about on ways to potentially make money from the barc game tonight, i found own goal yes at 10/1 and no at 1/20, returns if comes in is 550 (450 profit) or 102.50 (2.50 profit), i know its a long shot but anything can happen in these games and at least it will run to the end of the match. And guess what, there was a own goal by Pique in the last game they met in the champions league, a omen maybe or wishful thinking !! I am very tempted to do this on one of my accounts. I will contact bet 365 to see if this bet is on offer after the game kicks off just to make sure. i know there are bigger 1st or 2nd goal scorer bets out there, but will that player get injured, subbed etc, at least this bet runs the duration of the match. Thoughts anyone.

I will however defo still be doing my btts and not to score in the 1st half, on my main account.

update bet 365 wont offer the own goal yes when game kicks off, they only offer next goal method, own goal !! shame really

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

apologies for the (possibly) newbie question. are there any bets you can do that at the very least you break even?

Option 1
    Prematch--- £50 on barcelona win
    Inplay--£50 on bayern Munich double chance
    If barca win, you win £37,50
    If Munich win or draw , you win £10
    Fancy Barca tonight tbh, and i will be playing this one on one of my accounts.
    ======================================================
    Option 2
    Prematch -Barcelona 0.0 First half asian handicap
    Inplay -- Bayern half time result
    If its a draw at half time -you break even
    If Bayern are leading - you win £150
    If barca are leading -you win £20
    ======================================================
    Option 3
    Prematch --£50 on OVER 2,5 match goals
    Inplay -- £50 on under 2,5 match goals
    over = £40 profit
    Under = break even
    =====================================================
    Option 4
    Prematch --Under 1,5 first half goals
    Inplay -Over 1,5 first half goals
    Make £22 either way on this
    If you have balls, and more than one account. Play UNDER 2,5 first half goals , and over 2,5 first half goals . Stand to make a fiver or £300

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭madma

morphy69 wrote: »
    update bet 365 wont offer the own goal yes when game kicks off, they only offer next goal method, own goal !! shame really

cheers for update, was half thinking of doing this, good idea but shame they dont do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,158 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

duffman13 wrote: »
    Most of the bets in the last 10 pages lock in a definitive profit.

read through them there. dont really understand how it works. can you give me recommend me a good bet to do please? only have e20 in my account though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Nidgeweasel

apologies for the (possibly) newbie question. are there any bets you can do that at the very least you break even?

Yes.

Cover all 3 outcomes.

50 Barca pre game.
    50 Draw in play.

Then 30 Bayern with another shop.

Probably end up with a minimum of 7 quid.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭ballyargus

Anyone else on BTTs pre game? Will wait til half time before deciding the in play

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

Well made a balls of that, put my pre match bet on btts to score in first half.

duffman13 wrote: »
    Well made a balls of that, put my pre match bet on btts to score in first half.

so you reversed the bets by mistake? happened to me once before head melter!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,158 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

good luck to everyone :p

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Skintwin

Serious newbie question here (I do horses only normally...never football, and there are roughly 100 more in-play markets than I thought there were)
    I put 5 on Barca to win pre-match, and I have another 5 in my betting account, what's the wisest in-play bet to do now?
    Sorry for bring so clueless :pac:

• Advertisement

how is it still 0-0! jinxing myself here but did overs 0.5 for the prematch and inplay 0-0 final score 10/1. cant see it being that but mad its lasted till ht with the amount of chances

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,401 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Skintwin wrote: »
    Serious newbie question here (I do horses only normally...never football, and there are roughly 100 more in-play markets than I thought there were)
    I put 5 on Barca to win pre-match, and I have another 5 in my betting account, what's the wisest in-play bet to do now?
    Sorry for bring so clueless :pac:

Depends on how much you fancy a flutter btts 5/2 barca goals over 2.5 7/1 Messi to score first 15/4 draw 7/4 etc bet will be returned if it loses so go for something that takes your fancy

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭ianburke

PGpna41.png

• Registered Users Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭ShoulderChip

What are the chances this offer will be back next week?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,401 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Very probable I think

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,073 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Won €70 with no risk what so ever, so hopefully it does come back :)

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭paulb06

I doubt next week myself but would expect it to be back for the Final on 6th June.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭muletide

Thanks Messi and Bet365 - stuck my free bet on Messi getting two - very nearly got greedy and went for the hat trick. First of these free offers where I have made a decent profit

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭ianburke

paulb06 wrote: »
    I doubt next week myself but would expect it to be back for the Final on 6th June.

yes the final more probable. im wondering if paddy powers bet 20 get 10 free in play helped prompt these two offers. hopefully we get one for the final anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭paulb06

ianburke wrote: »
    yes the final more probable. im wondering if paddy powers bet 20 get 10 free in play helped prompt these two offers. hopefully we get one for the final anyways.

Yeah very unusual 2 games in 2 days but fair play to them it's a great offer for customers. Would be very surprised if back again next week but you never know with the Paddy Power offer!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 morphy69

I managed to net tues 187 profit from my 2 accounts, and last night only 24, cant complain 211 in my bank. I will continue to do the btts in a half, as the returns are good. Good luck guys and i hope a few got in on it on tuesday when I posted.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

No point starting a new thread:

Munich V Barca

50 on Barca DC pre bet 11/20 returns 77.50 + 50 back = 127.50
    50 on Munich win IP 31/20 returns 127.40

Will wait for odd movements close to day, but at the minute an easy 27 quid.

Has it been announced?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,839 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

tis up on the site shamo, both games again

• Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭Help!!!!

Is it going on again?

Help!!!! wrote: »
    Is it going on again?

Yup 100% confirmed

• Registered Users Posts: 23,839 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

no more than the first juve game ive not got a clue what to do
    suppose if ronnie isnt odds on I might take that but ive a feeling he might just be

• Registered Users Posts: 10,618 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

2 €50 bets on each match last week and 4 losing bets :(.
    Didn't bother going for the guaranteed profit but might change this week.

okidoki987 wrote: »
    2 €50 bets on each match last week and 4 losing bets :(.
    Didn't bother going for the guaranteed profit but might change this week.

I've no choice but to do it this week. Absolutely smashed:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,618 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Munich V Barca

50 on Barca pre bet 11/20 returns 77.50 + 50 back = 127.50
    50 on Munich win IP 31/20 returns 127.40

Will wait for odd movements close to day, but at the minute an easy 27 quid.

If it's a draw, you lose €50?
    Also if Barca win, you win 77.50 as the €50 in play gets refunded.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement