Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bet365 In-Play Bet Offer Juventus v Real Madrid

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

yep

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Got mine back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

shmeee wrote:
    Anyone still waiting on the 50e back?

Got it back a few minutes ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭shmeee

spock. wrote: »
    Got it back a few minutes ago.

Just got it there now, finest.

got my 50 there

• Advertisement

JohnPPP wrote: »
    Going to have to join bet365 for this tomorrow. I'm a bit worried they won't give me the offer since I'm new (and will only give the first deposit bonus) though.

Anyway, still want to know exactly how it works before jumping in though. Can I bet 50 and then let's say 5 euro or do you really need to be doing 50 and another 50?

Anyone have a explain you're your 5 version of how it works haha.

Edit - So you bet 50 before the game. You then get 50 from betfair to use in play for free. If the first bet loses you get the 50 back which you can withdraw. Am I right?

Don't mind the deposit bonus for now the mobile one is far better.

For the first time deposit bonus I had to rotate my initial e20 to the value of e160 to withdraw.
    Did luckily manage to get a positive withdrawal on it but took a fair few wins.

However if you do the champions league bet on the mobile you'll get an email with a code to get a matched balance for using the mobile version.
    This is even immediately withdrawable and can be activated AFTER the bet as I only found out about it after the qualifying bet.
    Also I only joined 365 for the Barca/City offer a few months back... So that clarifies that the offer is valid to new accounts too.

Lads if you do a FG pre bet and he doesn't play it's void yes? But is it also void if the game is 0-0?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭Gooners

Lads if you do a FG pre bet and he doesn't play it's void yes? But is it also void if the game is 0-0?

Yes got paid on this before

Gooners wrote: »
    Yes got paid on this before

Even tho the game was 0-0?

Spoke to Bet365. Will return if he doesn't play. 50 on Rodes as free bet
    IP will prob be 50 on Barca

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭Saint Sonner

morphy69 wrote: »
    if i chose to do btts 1st half, then 50 on no pays 57.14, plus my 50 back if they dont both score 1st half, returns in total 107.14.

When i stake the other 50 on btts in the 1st half right after kick off it returns £275 if it comes in, staked £100 in total returns are either £275 or £107, unless i am missing something here !!

I will edit my last post i fooked up on the btts bet.

Sorry for the confusion yesterday - that was a great bet - well done - wish i had of followed you - might do it in tonights game.

Made £20 profit with my own bet so can't complain!

• Registered Users Posts: 12 morphy69

There are so many bets to do, i will post a few later when i get up, nightshift!! Got my eye on a a bet in the Barcelona game that pays a massive 10/1 with the free bet. But only makes a return of 102.50, if it dont come in. So 550 or 2.50. A risk worth taking i think.

I will however still do the btts in the 1st half bet, as i have 2 accounts, mine and wifeys..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭ballyargus

morphy69 wrote: »
    There are so many bets to do, i will post a few later when i get up, nightshift!! Got my eye on a a bet in the Barcelona game that pays a massive 10/1 with the free bet. But only makes a return of 102.50, if it dont come in. So 550 or 2.50. A risk worth taking i think.

I will however still do the btts in the 1st half bet, as i have 2 accounts, mine and wifeys..

do tell!

I'm just going to be conservative and go straight BTTs. At 4/5 it's overpriced. If it lands early then I can afford to plump for something juicy for the rest of the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,729 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

Thinking i will just do the BTTS first half like last night unless anything better comes along.

Really think their will be a bit of needle and plenty of goals hopefully a very early goal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭JohnDaniels

Barcelona before the match and again in play. Good luck all.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,620 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Going to have to join bet365 for this tomorrow. I'm a bit worried they won't give me the offer since I'm new (and will only give the first deposit bonus) though.
    Anyway, still want to know exactly how it works before jumping in though. Can I bet 50 and then let's say 5 euro or do you really need to be doing 50 and another 50?
    Anyone have a explain you're your 5 version of how it works haha.
    Edit - So you bet 50 before the game. You then get 50 from betfair to use in play for free. If the first bet loses you get the 50 back which you can withdraw. Am I right?

If you are opening a new account deposit 200 to get a free 200.
    They match you up to €200, easy enough to roll it over if you need to for little risk.
    You can still do the Barca bets.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

Thinking of doing under 2.5 first half goals pre match and over 2.5 match goals first half in play @6/1

• Registered Users Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭Warper

Barca pre match and Barca -1 inplay

• Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭Help!!!!

Warper wrote: »
    Barca pre match and Barca -1 inplay

If your doing Barca win you would get better price if you do -0.5 asian line

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

Not all the time, Barca win 1.75 Barca -0.5 1.70

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭Warper

user2011 wrote: »
    Not all the time, Barca win 1.75 Barca -0.5 1.70

Why is the main line and the asian -0.5 line sometimes different? Is there a difference in the bet?

Why is the main line and the asian -0.5 line sometimes different? Is there a difference in the bet?

No difference in the bet, more people are just uneducated on Asian HC I think. Don't mean to come across as a know it all there or anything but I generally think that's the reason.

I lost a tonne before I fully understood Asians. Didn't realize they where In Play lines etc etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

There is no difference in the -0.5 and wdw your pick has to win for you to win. There is slight difference around the 0.1 mark so the poster is right the asian line is a that bit higher usually but not now.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 morphy69

Ok so looking about on ways to potentially make money from the barc game tonight, i found own goal yes at 10/1 and no at 1/20, returns if comes in is 550 (450 profit) or 102.50 (2.50 profit), i know its a long shot but anything can happen in these games and at least it will run to the end of the match. And guess what, there was a own goal by Pique in the last game they met in the champions league, a omen maybe or wishful thinking !! I am very tempted to do this on one of my accounts. I will contact bet 365 to see if this bet is on offer after the game kicks off just to make sure. i know there are bigger 1st or 2nd goal scorer bets out there, but will that player get injured, subbed etc, at least this bet runs the duration of the match. Thoughts anyone.

I will however defo still be doing my btts and not to score in the 1st half, on my main account.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,408 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

€50 pre match on Barca
    €50 in-play on Suarez to score twice.

Peace

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Nidgeweasel

Is there much of a point doing an AH when the stake is refunded anyway?

Just my own view, I usually do it cause you can get the stake back. Defeats the purpose for me with this offer.

Just my own view, I usually do it cause you can get the stake back. Defeats the purpose for me with this offer.

No point unless the odds are higher. I.e -1.5 is better than -1

Yeah im just backing the Barca -1 id say

• Registered Users Posts: 16,352 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

apologies for the (possibly) newbie question. are there any bets you can do that at the very least you break even?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

apologies for the (possibly) newbie question. are there any bets you can do that at the very least you break even?

Most of the bets in the last 10 pages lock in a definitive profit.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement