Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Keanu Reeves is a top bloke

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 628 ✭✭✭jimmyendless

foxyboxer wrote: »
    Exactly, an example such as Keira Knightley.
    If she doesn't have a film or play or whatever coming out then you wouldn't hear or see her for months on end.
    You won't see her falling out of pubs, snorting coke etc. Not tabloid friendly.

She is in ads promoting bottles of stink every f-ing day.

• Site Banned Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭paddy kerins

He also apparently has the ability to give women spontaneous orgasms when he kicks

(Towards the end of the vid)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

I've never really heard anything about him, which is probably a good thing. I never knew he was so generous though, or that he's had such tragedy in his life. What a good guy. New-found respect.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

I love Keanu. He was Neo for Christ's sake! Add to that Point Break and the Bill and Ted movies and it's gotta be hard not to love the guy. Down-to-earth and movie star don't often go together.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭saa

I love his little beady eyes.

Advertisement