Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I know this is crazy... Here's my number

Options
  • 05-07-2012 3:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭

Was on the Dart on Monday evening, and this beautiful woman got on the train and she was standing beside me and I couldn't stop glancing over at her she was so cute, nice legs, nice bum and nice long blonde hair. When I was getting off I felt like saying "I know this is crazy and I only just met you, here's my number" I had a look at her fingers to see any rings so all signs she's single:

I bottled out at the end, has anyone ever been in this situation ya see a hot looking chick and ya kinda wanna ask her out but afraid if she says now in front of everyone

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

mtjm wrote: »
    I bottled out at the end, has anyone ever been in this situation ya see a hot looking chick and ya kinda wanna ask her out but afraid if she says now in front of everyone

No, I'm pretty sure you're the first person to ever experience this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Monday?

Have you seen her since?

The best after hours threads have started off like this
    Are you looking for advice OP?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,323 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

I've sprung a leak so call a plumber

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Was her name "maybe"? :pac:

Jaysus...I've never watched this video...someone give that fella a sambo!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭madma

holy crap OP

you shoud write a book about it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

Did it years ago to a really nice girl working in a cafe in Melbourne.

Hours later my phone rang, a few hours after that we were in a bar together enjoying the craic!

You never know until you take the risk.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

chin_grin wrote: »
    Was her name "maybe"? :pac:

Frank.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

Hey, I just met you
    And this is crazy
    Forget my number
    And keep the baby

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

Track her every monday,and give her looks,she wont think youre a creep then ask her say 'oh i know this is crazy,but heres my number so call me maybe'',she wont think youre nuts or desperate at all :pac:

kind of a fantasy of mine tbh :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ColeTrain

You should have gotten off at her stop and followed her.
    Girls love being chased.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

do you have a condom?

no?

so anal maybe

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭mtjm

Haven't seen her since she either got off at Portmarnock or Malahide as I got off at Clongriffin Station, just I've not stopped thinking abou ther

• Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

When I'm in these situations I normally just go over and start humping her leg.
    Works all the time

If anyone uses that line as a chat-up line, then they deserve to be punched.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Cassidy28

ColeTrain wrote: »
    You should have gotten off at her stop and followed her.
    Girls love being chased.

Stalker :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

op you need to do this, get it on video

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Real man would have asked for her number. Sorry OP. better luck next time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

When I was getting off I felt like saying "I know this is crazy and I only just met you, here's my number"

Pretty sure she would have laughed at you... and then told you that you got the lyrics wrong too!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ColeTrain

Cassidy28 wrote: »
    Stalker :D

Don't think of me as a stalker, just a security guard outside your window working for free.

smash wrote: »
    Pretty sure she would have laughed at you... and then told you that you got the lyrics wrong too!

They don't laugh in the movies.

ColeTrain wrote: »
    Don't think of me as a stalker, just a security guard outside your window working for free.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Carles Puyol

Shut have went for it, if for nothing else but the entertainment factor...

..for everyone else that is :P

hondasam wrote: »
    They don't laugh in the movies.
    Maybe she would have run down the carriages waving at him out the winds at the train left....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

Was on the Dart on Monday evening, and this beautiful woman got on the train and she was standing beside me and I couldn't stop glancing over at her she was so cute, nice legs, nice bum and nice long blonde hair. When I was getting off I felt like saying "I know this is crazy and I only just met you, here's my number" I had a look at her fingers to see any rings so all signs she's single:

Not everybody wears rings these days, she might have been on the way home from work, and there are jobs, where you are not allowed to wear rings, I suppose.

But, I guess, there are some shy guys out there, it's nothing to be ashamed of ;)

smash wrote: »
    Maybe she would have run down the carriages waving at him out the winds at the train left....

I'm sure lots of men and women have met like this and lived happily ever after. :p

hondasam wrote: »
    I'm sure lots of men and women have met like this and lived happily ever after. :p
    That's because they were going separate ways! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

When I was getting off I felt like saying "I know this is crazy and I only just met you, here's my number"

OP, for even contemplating saying the above line you have just surrendered all rights to your man card. Please hand it back in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,985 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

These cases generally end up in court with somebody getting put on the sex-offenders' register, and it's usually not the woman:(.

Advertisement