Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

When will global population start to be controlled ??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,304 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Are we due a world war to kill off a few million people?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭IrishAm

wes wrote: »
    The end result is that the figure presented are untrue, and as such European becoming a minority is not happening. Sorry, but such a claim is simple fiction, and its not even new fiction. Its been said the world over for centuries.

It is happening. Anyone who says otherwise is deluded. Major parts of European cities are already predominantly non European. Indeed, its been predicted that the Irish will become a minority in our own nation by 2050. As the census of 2010 showed us, we are well on our way to meet that target.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭gobnaitolunacy

Reckon some new disease will do the job, increased air travel and the like would spread it pretty rapid while boffins scratch their heads for a cure. It's happened before and not so long ago...look up the 1918 Influenza epidemic.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

IrishAm wrote: »
    It is happening. Anyone who says otherwise is deluded. Major parts of European cities are already predominantly non European. Indeed, its been predicted that the Irish will become a minority in our own nation by 2050. As the census of 2010 showed us, we are well on our way to meet that target.

And who cares? Humans are humans. The saintly Europeans did it to Chile and Argentina, not many natives left there now. I couldn't care less what religion or skin colour people have in Ireland or Europe in 100 years. Society has always been changing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

BraziliaNZ wrote: »
    And who cares? Humans are humans. The saintly Europeans did it to Chile and Argentina, not many natives left there now. I couldn't care less what religion or skin colour people have in Ireland or Europe in 100 years. Society has always been changing.

Also USA, Canada and Australia.

And who cares?
    Humans are humans. The saintly Europeans did it to Chile and Argentina, not many natives left there now. I couldn't care less what religion or skin colour people have in Ireland or Europe in 100 years. Society has always been changing.

Me.

Ireland is the homeland of the Irish people. It should always remain predominantly Irish. Ditto for other European nations.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Stiffler2 wrote: »
    When do you think global population control will hit every continent, not just China :

USA
    Europe
    everywhere basically

We take the piss out of China for doing this but realistically we can't support a massive population so when will this start to hit us ?

We're running out of food / resources / fuel / land etc...

It's only a matter of time before it will have to come in, probably not in our lifetime

Thoughts anyone ??

Ya its this crap that had the "undesirables" steralised not more than 70 years ago so nice to see such ideas still havent buggered off

More humans = more chance of technological progress = more chance of survival for everyone its a very simple and easy to track process not the other way around

Also USA, Canada and Australia.

Three of the most prosperous nations on the planet. All built by Europeans.

Me.

Ireland is the homeland of the Irish people. It should always remain predominantly Irish. Ditto for other European nations.

Your sentiments aren't gonna change the world... Or the fact that over time nations change.

Three of the most prosperous nations on the planet. All built by Europeans.

Says more about the abundant natural resources in these countries than their population.
    USA and Australia have lots of other problems too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

It is happening.

No its not. There is no evidence of this happening. The numbers claimed, have already been shown to be wrong.
    Anyone who says otherwise is deluded.

The only people who are deluded, are those who still cling to claims that have been shown to be factually correct. You are just insisting you are correct, in the face of already been shown to be simple factually incorrect. The numbers simply don't back up your claim.
    Major parts of European cities are already predominantly non European.

Sorry, but this sentence can mean any number of things. Care to debunk the link I posted? Its very clearly simple proved you assertion to be simple factually incorrect. So care to debunk the numbers, I provided from the link earlier......
    Indeed, its been predicted that the Irish will become a minority in our own nation by 2050. As the census of 2010 showed us, we are well on our way to meet that target.

Utter nonsense. You are just making crap up, and insisting your right, and ignoring facts that have already been provided, as they don't suit your views......

Me.

Well your proud f*cking Irish people should have left Australia alone then shouldn't they?

Well your proud f*cking Irish people should have left Australia alone then shouldn't they?

Let that hatred out, pal.

Australia is not my concern. They can let in or kick out who they like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Mance Rayder

Humans, despite all our planning and best intents, are not exempt from evolution.

The fittest genes will be past on. What colour that will make us in the future? Does it matter?

I am much more concerned with the rise of certain negative cultures then I am with the diversity of race in Europe.

I am much more concerned with the rise of certain negative cultures then I am with the diversity of race in Europe.

Its all subjective. The future will always sort itself out like it has over the past 2 million or so years.

Let that hatred out, pal.

Australia is not my concern. They can let in or kick out who they like.

I think 25% of the (white) population is of Irish descent, or more. Should we apologise to the aboriginals of Canada, USA, and Australia for settling in these countries?

• Advertisement

Its all subjective. The future will always sort itself out like it has over the past 2 million or so years.

Exactly, evolution will run it's course, there is little we can do about it other than to try our best to make the most of what we have, and to point ourselves in what we perceive to be the best direction, whilst helping those who need it as we can along the way.

I am all for mixing and integration. If it wasn't for the foreign genes here the whole population would look like that guy in father ted with the I shot JR tee-shirt.

As Science tells us, Diversification is the KEY to survival and prosperity.

Utter nonsense. You are just making crap up, and insisting your right, and ignoring facts that have already been provided, as they don't suit your views......

Yes, I made up the 2010 census that showed us that 17% of the Irish population are foreign. It was me.:rolleyes:

I also made up this study.
    Ireland's native population could be in a minority by the middle of this century, the president of Dublin City University (DCU) will claim today. Unpublished UK-based research has indicated that by 2050, Ireland's population will consist of a multicultural and multiethnic mix in which the indigenous Irish will form a minority.

Prof. von Prondzynski 2005. President of DCU.

Should we apologise to the aboriginals of Canada, USA, and Australia for settling in these countries?

You can if you want. Knock yourself out.

Yes, I made up the 2010 census that showed us that 17% of the Irish population are foreign. It was me.:rolleyes:

How long do you expect Ireland to stay pure and Irish for? Also - do you object to Irish people living abroad?

I married a non national and so did my brother. We are going to make lovely mixed baby's and they will be a credit to whereever they choose to make their home.

• Advertisement

As Science tells us, Diversification is the KEY to survival and prosperity.

It sure is. Anyway, us indigenous Europeans are the most diverse people on the planet. Blue, brown, green and grey eyes. Brown, red, blonde and black hair. Various colours of beige. Simply beautiful.

It sure is. Anyway, us indigenous Europeans are the most diverse people on the planet. Blue, brown, green and grey eyes. Brown, red, blonde and black hair. Various colours of beige. Simply beautiful.

Do you object to Irish people living outside of Europe?

So what exactly is "pure" European or "pure" Irish then?
    Do you have a certain definition of the physical characteristics of these people?

I married a non national and so did my brother. We are going to make lovely mixed baby's and they will be a credit to whereever they choose to make their home.

Congratulations.

I am sure your partner has a nationality. Unless she was born in mid air over disputed airspace.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭Sea Filly

summerskin wrote: »
    You could fit the population of the world into Wales. Plenty of room left, even for alarmists.

It's not just about room, though, is it? It's about resources or lack thereof.

Sea Filly wrote: »
    It's not just about room, though, is it? It's about resources or lack thereof.

There's no lack of resources. Just plenty of wasted resources.

So, you expect that number to increase even with all our economic problems. Sorry, but that is ridiculous.....

**EDIT**
    Also, I question your 17% claim as well:
    From Ireland Demographics Profile 2012:

Ethnic groups

Irish 87.4%, other white 7.5%, Asian 1.3%, black 1.1%, mixed 1.1%, unspecified 1.6% (2006 census)

So, 17% seems to be untrue.....

I typed that quote in Google and none of the search results were for a news article, and infact it linked to politics.ie, thephora.net and stormfront.... All 3 of them are forums and not news site. Care to provide a link to the article you are apparently quoting? As it stands I don't believe what your posting is true.....

Congratulations.

I am sure your partner has a nationality. Unless she was born in mid air over disputed airspace.

You know very well that the word non national refers to non Irish national.

So what exactly is "pure" European or "pure" Irish then?
    Do you have a certain definition of the physical characteristics of these people?

A pure European is someone wholly of European descent.

No such thing as a pure Irish person. I would use the term indigenous Irish person. In 2001 a study showed us that some 90% of Irish people were direct descendants of the first original inhabitants of this island, so I would go with that.

Hope this helps.

A pure European is someone wholly of European descent.

No such thing as a pure Irish person. I would use the term indigenous Irish person. In 2001 a study showed us that some 90% of Irish people were direct descendants of the first original inhabitants of this island, so I would go with that.

Hope this helps.

So you say everyone should only live in the place they were born and not move around the world?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Couldn't give a bollix who takes it over, the end result will be the same. Indigenous Europeans becoming a minority in their own continent.

Not this bollocks again....here
    http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/2009/07/10/why-fears-of-a-muslim-takeover-are-all-wrong.html
    Couldn't give a bollix who takes it over, the end result will be the same. Indigenous Europeans becoming a minority in their own continent..

Nope.
    Three of the most prosperous nations on the planet. All built by Europeans. ..

Your mask is slipping there.

So you say everyone should only live in the place they were born and not move around the world?

Where did you get that from my previous answers to your inane questions?

I think it was the insane answers that you seem to have provided. You seem all too proud of countries where Europeans have settled, yet resent anyone of non-European descent settling outside their own areas of origin.

IrishAm - do you think Irish people should be allowed live outside of Europe? White Europeans imposed their capitalist lifestyles on the indigenous people of North America and Australia, was that fair? Yet you complain about Islam in Europe.

Well if people were free to move around the world and live where they desired, then you would have different ethnicities moving into different regions and over time some of the indigenous ethnicities will become a minority.

At least one can take comfort in the fact that in Europe its not happening via a genocide like it did in the Americas and Australia.

17% of the population told the Census they were born abroad, a 25% increase on 2006.

Census 2010. Irish Times.

17% of the population told the Census they were born abroad, a 25% increase on 2006.

Where do you live? Where in Ireland are almost 1 in 5 people non Irish? You're either a wind up or deluded.

Ok, why no link to the the Irsh times.........? Also, where were the people who represented the increase from?

Where do you live? Where in Ireland are almost 1 in 5 people non Irish? You're either a wind up or deluded.

Its. The. Resulting. Figures. Of. The. 2010. Census.

They are official figures, produced by a government body. Do you know what a Cenus is?

Jaysus.

• Advertisement

Ok, why no link to the the Irsh times.........? Also, where were the people who represented the increase from?

Go the CSO website and find the official 17% figure if you think I am lying.

They are official figures, produced by a government body. Do you know what a Cenus is?

Jaysus.

Have a look at this

http://epp.eurostat.ec.europa.eu/cache/ITY_OFFPUB/KS-SF-11-034/EN/KS-SF-11-034-EN.PDF

Jaysus.

One can safely assume Dublin is the most ethnically diverse part of Ireland and I can safely say that 9/10 people I see on the streets of Dublin are Irish/European descent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭DoesNotCompute

Stiffler2 wrote: »
    When do you think global population control will hit every continent, not just China :

USA
    Europe
    everywhere basically

We take the piss out of China for doing this but realistically we can't support a massive population so when will this start to hit us ?

We're running out of food / resources / fuel / land etc...

It's only a matter of time before it will have to come in, probably not in our lifetime

Thoughts anyone ??

I hear the Illumanti are going to wipe out 95% of the world's population to keep us enslaved, any day now... :pac:

Nodin wrote: »
    where Europeans have settled

Not settled, more like built.

It sounds like you have no Problem with Europeans , and your issue is with race, as in Black, Semitic, Asian etc.

Now while I personally don't like a lot of things about the cultures of some of these races of certain nationality, I must observe that it is not a question of colour.

I would dislike/mistrust a black Muslim just as much as I would dislike/mistrust a white Muslim. My problem in this case would be with those indoctrinated into what I view as an extreme cultural/religious mindset.

So I am not racist, but I do discriminate against certain cultural groups colour/race notwithstanding. I do however treat everyone on their own merit, despite any misgivings I may have about their cultural group.

In that I can see an argument for a more defined Europe, but unfortunately , as has been proven before, the whole Idea of cultural purity invariably leads to racial intolerance and in the end to a humanitarian disaster with a high human cost.

• Advertisement

Let's say for the sake of argument you're bang on.

Whats to stop them growing up Irish?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

the best way to prevent more than 2 kids families is to make the father have a vasectomy after the second child is born.

if the wife gets knocked up with a third then u will know there is a good chance that she is a cheating tart. :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭Zab

The OP's premise is incorrect. The population is not spiralling out of control. We're on target for the world to max out at about 9 or 10 million.

More specifically on whether religious families will start out outnumbering the rest of us (covers a lot of the previous video too):

Well, the fact that you refuse to post a link, kind of makes me doubt you. A lot of your problem would be solved by providing one. Look, I have better things to do than fact check what people post on a forum, so I normally ask for a link for such claims, and do my best to provide links myself, but as a general rule if someone refuse to provide a link, I tend not to believe them. Now maybe you are right, but I find it odd that you don't provide links for your quotes.

One can safely assume Dublin is the most ethnically diverse part of Ireland and I can safely say that 9/10 people I see on the streets of Dublin are Irish/European descent.

Next Census is due in 2014. Instead of spending millions conducting it, we should have you roam the streets of Dublin for a few hours and then have you fill in your guestimations.

Evidently, your assumptions are much better than any officially announced government figures.

• Advertisement
Advertisement