Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ever been to a 'Gentleman's Club' ?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭Monkeybonkers

Greyfox wrote: »
    Went to one once and will never go again, I think stripclubs are for losers with more money then sense, biggest waste of money in the world. The girls are very clever making sure to seperate you from your mates making it very difficult for you to avoid talking to them, and after you've said no to a dance about 20 times you eventually crack and go for one as theirs absolutely nothing else to do in the place, I used the excuse that I'd no money but then they ask do you have a credit card etc, their so, so persistent and as was said already it's a very funny experience having so many women eager to chat to you : ).

Your then paying to be sexually frustrated, why the fook would you want to pay for this? I remember when I was a teenager, sexual frustration is horrible! It would be ok if you could have a **** while your watching her strip but oh no...your hands are flat on your seat and going nowhere. Imagine dying of thirst on a really hot day and buying a glass of coke and starring at it for a few minutes imagining how wonderful is would taste...then instead of tasteing it you hand the glass of coke back and get the bus home while thinking about the coke all the way home...some people have a very strange notion of enjoyment

Lol, speak for yourself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Was in Angels on Leeson St a couple of times but have no inclination to go to another.Grand if you are with a bunch of mates on a stag but going on my own or even with one or two friends just doesnt do it for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,725 ✭✭✭Greyfox

Lol, speak for yourself

Yeah i was, just giving my opinion and would be happy to listen to the opinons of those who disagree

• Registered Users Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭MJOR

I am a girl. I went to one a few times with male friendsw when we were hammered. He got a dance in a private booth. I was given free champagne by the owner twice... not bad.... One of the other guys stayed with me and we had a great skit watching the pole dancers

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

I've been to a couple and they've all been good fun. Two that stand out were both in Vegas. I was there with the OH last year for my birthday. One of the nights we decided to go to a strip club ( when in Rome kinda thing) Anyway the OH says she wants to buy me a lapdance for my B day. Result!
    So i pick a girl and the OH say's are you sure thats the one you want, and why don't i take my time and be sure. ( And yes I'm marrying her next year)
    So i take my time and sure enough an amazing goddess of an Asian girl walks past, and this is the one i choose. Fan bloody tastic i will actually never forget that girl soooooooo tight!

Second one, same night, different club much later in the night.
    We are sitting at the bar drinking Jagerbombs. I get up and go off to the toilet and on the way back i somehow get distracted by this stunning black girl. I arrange a private with her, unbeknownst to the OH (this is important)
    So after my dance i go for my wallet and i haven't a red cent left.
    Sh!t !
    So back over to the GF to ask for 20 bucks to pay the girl, the girl thats standing behind me BTW.
    GF is seriously unimpressed that i went and got a dance on the sly and tells me to Fvck off. Long story short she actually wouldn't give me the cash and fecks off in a cab, leaving me there to fend for myself.
    Anyway evils evils evils off the dancer who for some reasom hasn't called the bouncers over yet. She then takes her eye off me for a second and i manage to slip out the door. Into the middle of no where, or might as well have been. I could actually see my hotel (the MGM) in the distance though, so i start walking back.
    I must have walked for over an hour through so many patches of waste ground and emoty car lots that i was sure i was going to end up as an extra in CSI vegas.
    Eventually made it back after walking through New York New York Hotel with my shoes in my hand, up to my floor where my GF was standing outside our room arguing with security ( i had the room pass)
    And finally back into our room for make up sex!:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭bubble_wrap

Been to many, mostly on stags, the most bizarre and crazy one was in Bangkok, amazing how many things can come out of a pussy/uses a pussy has! mad place

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭eyescreamcone

Some terrible lap dancing dives out there.

But...
    Goldfingers - Prague must be seen. Quality of girls and service second to none.
    Chelsea II - Madrid. Not to be confused with Chelsea I (also in Madrid) absolutely fantastic.

Super for stags but expensive. Treat it as entertainment, like going to the opera or a concert.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,656 ✭✭✭norrie rugger

shur isn't here good enough for ya?

Advertisement