Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I know this is crazy... Here's my number

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,656 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

mtjm wrote: »
    Was on the Dart on Monday evening, and this beautiful woman got on the train and she was standing beside me and I couldn't stop glancing over at her she was so cute, nice legs, nice bum and nice long blonde hair. When I was getting off I felt like saying "I know this is crazy and I only just met you, here's my number" I had a look at her fingers to see any rings so all signs she's single:

I bottled out at the end, has anyone ever been in this situation ya see a hot looking chick and ya kinda wanna ask her out but afraid if she says now in front of everyone

I was in a similar situation last saturday. I caught eyes with a woman as she was coming up an escalator, she seemed to smile at me. Still I was afraid to go back in case i'd come across as crazy( you know read into something that wasn't there). Still on reflection, it would only have been a few minutes of embarassment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

ejmaztec wrote: »
    These cases generally end up in court with somebody getting put on the sex-offenders' register, and it's usually not the woman:(.

We can live in hope though...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Scanlas The 2nd

Was on the Dart on Monday evening, and this beautiful woman got on the train and she was standing beside me and I couldn't stop glancing over at her she was so cute, nice legs, nice bum and nice long blonde hair. When I was getting off I felt like saying "I know this is crazy and I only just met you, here's my number" I had a look at her fingers to see any rings so all signs she's single:

I bottled out at the end, has anyone ever been in this situation ya see a hot looking chick and ya kinda wanna ask her out but afraid if she says now in front of everyone

Wrestling a crocodile is crazy, asking a woman out is normal. Say " I know this is normal and I only just met you, put your number in my phone"

• Registered Users Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

That's actually how I met my wife.Weeks and weeks of eye contact on an intercity train with her and eventually made some small talk with her.

One thing lead to another and one sunny evening I finally plucked up enough courage to ask her out.

So , OP , if I was you I'd ask her out.... I'm sick of the bitch and want a divorce ..she's in work today and will be travelling home on an evening Dart.

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Musiconomist

I got off my bus a few years ago to ask a girl out. I was working up the courage to do it for about two weeks.

I followed her up her road (I didnt have the sense/bravery to stop her). When I realised she was turning into a driveway, I made some kind of greeting-like warble. She turned around to talk to me, and didnt know who I was, or why I had followed her. I managed to get about 500 words out in two lungfuls, some of which were "stupid", "ask", "so sorry", "you", "sooooooo" and "number?". Some auld biddy neighbour was gardening, and was looking over to see if she needed help (I'm 6'4). God, some cringes never die.

I only realised when talking to her face to face that she was at least 6 or 7 years older than me. I was 19/20 at the time. She told me she had a boyfriend. I should have run when I saw that she lived in an adults house. She was really nice about the whole thing, and even shouted over "Oh, it's ok, I know him" to her neighbour, in a lovely Scotch accent.

Ah well. Needless to say... DART

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,297 ✭✭✭Jaxxy

Just talk to her next time you see her on the train OP! Personally I love it when I get asked out by a completely sober person. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

send a text to metro ireland admitting your undying love for this blonde like the other saddo's do ;)

Advertisement