Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The "I Quit SWTOR Thread"

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

You could just stop posting in it unless you are actually quitting? but from looking at the threads those that are posting probably wont stop as the responses from them are to promote the game or the enhancements, could be because this is probably one of the larger subscribed threads to the Irish community (for those who quit)?

Either way a thread like this brings balance and open discussion rather than being biased fanboy driven thread.

I would suggest instead of being annoyed with folks that left or trying to convert them in a "I Quit" thread why dont you start a thread to promote whats great about the game?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭ZeitgeistGlee

Omphin wrote: »
    Anyone else find the title of this thread and the continued bumping of it to be silghtly obnoxious?

Everyone that has left the game, fine cya goodluck. But why are we that stayed with SWTOR still bumping this negitive titled thread to the top of the forum?

Can we all agree to just abandon this thread so we can have positive threads about the game resting at the top of the swtor forums? And yes i do realise that i have just bumped iteek.gif
    Vicxas wrote: »
    We could just rename it to general discussion? *Shrug*

Or we could just use the existing general discussion thread. ;)

I agree that the "I Quit" thread needs to be left for it's actual purpose, for those not following the thread it looks quite bad for the forum its one of the most active threads.

So let's kept discussion to the appropriate threads.

Advertisement