Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WRC Caused Cancelation of DU, MN and Navan Rail Line

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

Surely it was Marmite not Lemon Curd? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭-Chris-

The deluded fellow who from the mainland wrote endless letters to the Irish media talking about reducing road congestion in the West of Ireland.

This thread is great. You can see the fear in their Chicken Dinner eyes. They want it shut down as it is truth. Just like when we said the WRC would flop was the truth.

Not one of the Lemon Curd Contingent can say. "You guys were right abuot the WRC all along..." Nope not a man among any of them.

It takes a man to admit he was wrong. It take a maggot to post a link to a conspiricy thorey message board to shut a thread down and a cowardly lesser maggot to give it a thumbs up with a creppy smirk on their pasty faces.

History will record the truth. Trainspotters kill Transport 21 as much as Bertie. They kept all eyes on a ball which was deflated and incapble of rolling properly.

Derek when is your book coming out?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=69225301&postcount=2

Ourladyofknock banned for 48 hours for trolling.

If conversation is not kept civil, threads will be locked and posters banned.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭Aard

I can't be the only one not getting all these references :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69,548 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Aard wrote: »

Railtours stereotypically have a stop in a hotel for dinner which is stereotypically chicken-based; and trainspotter on said tours apparently enjoy eating lemon curd and are all called Nigel or Tarquin, and are British.

Never having done a railtour, I can't confirm or deny this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,522 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Aard wrote: »

As MYOB said,

I also believe it's covered in here somewhere, good read either way
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055989743

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭dermo88

Chris - I am speaking fluent Wayne Rooney viking dialect, but here goes,

pleae do not ban ne, i tnank the miderayors ofn irisharailenqas are complete chi bair, aftre 3 lites of tioger bee do yu ealaun 3xpcyt me to be fl;ucn t qnd coheiengt,

tim cvasttertonm tye waznker tyyyhent beaned nbe, dop oi reallly give a flvcyiombh fic,ik,,//................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭-Chris-

I couldn't be arsed trying to work out what you've written, I've better things to be doing.

Thread locked because we were unable to rescue it and get it back on-topic.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement