Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poll - Where are ye from & what's you fishy pref !

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭stevecrow74

west - sea (home)
    east - sea
    south - sea
    north - sea
    (i dont like catching tiddlers in rivers & lakes) :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭TimMac

West Cork, Game & Sea fishing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Auldloon

West Clare but I live in Scotland at the moment.
    Fly fish for mainly trout.

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭invicta

south kerry, all game fishing, dont mind catching small fish!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,326 ✭✭✭Daroxtar

Living in Meath but from Sligo. Trout fisherman, 50/50 split between the boyne and tributaries and the rainbow fisheries when i'm in meath. Mostly Lough Talt, Arrow and the Moy over west.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭bayliner

from athlone, fish lough ree regularly trout and pike, inny now and then, lough mask (usually once a year), spent most of my youth fishing twyford lough in baylin where i grew up, good course fishing tench up to 7lb 8oz pike to 22lb 7oz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭blackstairsboy

Seatrout on the Slaney in Wexford. Also some brown trout in late spring and salmon when opened (which is this year:D). But mostly the seatrout as there is nothing else like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭madred006

Living in Laois and fly fish only on the barrow, not great but gets me out lol.

Advertisement