Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rant to all bra makers

Options
  • 21-11-2008 8:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭

Normally women who complain about their bras have FF cups or something massive. I have AA, actually I have no tits what so ever AAA. I'm not ashamed! I still feel sexy, and I like to wear bras!! just cause I don't need one doesn't mean I can't wear one! Yet it is female bra makers only make them for women with boobs (yes I can understand the reason why)

However! I just came across this:

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/22/20081121/twl-life-us-men-bra-9020220.html

Men bras :mad:

Then I found this (Not quite NSFW folks, but you might want to be a little careful where you open it - Zaph)

http://www.xdress.com/MA-F?promod=default&cid=9B5D.0KY1&dtind=39773.4985715741

Its not fair I tell you. Why can't they make them in womens sizes!!!! They don't need cup filling. One of them in size 8 and I'd be happy :p

Its a mans world I tell ya. Even if he is gay.

One last thing! I have just found a few sites selling AAA bras, all displayed on models WITH breasts. This must be what big people feel like when they see normal sized models in plus size catalogues ... grrrrrr

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭Acacia

Yeah, it's quite annoying. All the shops have special bra sections for 'larger' ladies because apparently it's impossible to find bras if you're above a d-cup. :rolleyes:

It's certainly not been my experience I can tell you. Small-sized bras seem to be practically non-existent.

And man bras? That's a joke, right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Parsley

Acacia wrote: »
    And man bras? That's a joke, right?

Nope, that's just Japan! :pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭Normster

Parsley wrote: »
    Nope, that's just Japan! :pac::pac:

did you see the second link? those guys definitly ain't Japanese ;)

La Senza sometimes have AA, I was once advised by a lady workin in La Senza to come in early when the new stock arrives to get them ... because another lady in town normally comes in and buys them for daughters :confused: I think she was taken the piss out of me. I can't be the only flat chested girl out there. Damm media distorts everything. Are girls with no boobs such a rare thing?

Probably not in Japan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

I think it's odd sizes that aren't available. They'll do 36FF n what not, but smaller sizes with larger cups isn't always so common. My sisters a 32 DD, more of a 30 than 32. And it can be hard to find her size. In some shops they only go up to 32B or C and then jump to 34. It's funny, they think the littler people have little cups? Eg Size 8 babydoll would not hold my boobs.

But I agree with small sizes being hard to find, as I've had to look for my younger sister - who's growing and we had trouble trying to find 28AAs n stuff like that - but M&S have a 'teen angel' range that do cater (granted for teens) but the smaller sizes, if you haven't already looked before :)

star-pants wrote: »
    But I agree with small sizes being hard to find, as I've had to look for my younger sister - who's growing and we had trouble trying to find 28AAs n stuff like that - but M&S have a 'teen angel' range that do cater (granted for teens) but the smaller sizes, if you haven't already looked before :)

:mad: you sound like the woman in La Senza.

I don't need a bra. In fact I don't wear one most times, its actually one of the perks of havin small boobs, that and they will never sag. Cause there is nothing to sag :p

My point is when I want to feel sexy I'd like to have a bra or corset, kinda like the ones the guys in the link above have, that don't need to be filled.

Not something pink and fluffy from M&S that has "my first bra" inscribed on the tag at the back.

• Advertisement

ok. Found a solution. Rant over. I'm gonna post this just incase there are any other ladies out there with the same problem.

Basically how to dress up a flat chest to look sexy.
    And the answer is nipple tassels!

*carefull opening, its not bad, just scantly clad*

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51GyWnsnsNL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

:D I'm off to find some tassels

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭White_Feather

http://www.xdress.com/MA-F?promod=de...773.4985715741

I knew my boyfriend had moved to amsterdam to do some modelling...but this!!!!:eek:

Advertisement