Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Counselling books?

Options
  • 28-08-2013 11:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I am starting the certificate in counselling and psychotherapy in CIT next month. Anyone selling their books from this course? Anywhere to buy second hand books in cork?!
    Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 th123

Hi,I too have applied for the same course,just wondering when did you receive confirmation that you were accepted for this course.

regards

th123

• Registered Users Posts: 7 MrWorf

kilcrodon wrote: »
    I am starting the certificate in counselling and psychotherapy in CIT next month. Anyone selling their books from this course? Anywhere to buy second hand books in cork?!
    Thank you

Hi
    I hope you enjoyed first year and got second year if you applied for it.
    I'm in third year now and a word of advice - do not sell any books as you'll draw from them as the course progresses. Same goes for keeping your handouts.

Advertisement