Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rosanna Repents

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭Aids By Google

jimi_t2 wrote: »
    While I'm happy to defend her on the basis of not marrying into money or something similar, I feel much the same way about the article as this;

http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/8781/zs8i4xy55cvxavenjgohswq.jpg

I've never seen a picture sum up the mentality of a generation more.

Dear God.....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

"Much as homeostasis maintains internal equilibrium by adjusting its physiological processes, we externally adjust to maintain our own reality every single day."

Good to see that expensive arts degree didn't go to waste.
    Oh god, I love that line. I'm going to use that as my comeback from now on.

Boss: "Hey, where's that article that was due five minutes ago?"
    Me: "Well boss, I'm glad you asked. Much as homeostasis maintains internal equilibrium by adjusting its physiological processes, I'm externally adjusting to maintaining my own reality by realising how late I am and typing as fast as my fingers allow. You know how it is".

It sounds exactly like one of those random intelligent-sounding facts that you frantically memorise just before an exam and throw in to hide the fact that you haven't studied.

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭nicegirl

Waestrel wrote: »
    Anyone see the SINDOs glossy magazine today (sunday) with herself on the cover? The article written by her, no less, - the poster girl for the excesses of the Celtic tiger - was written without a shred of irony. is there something wrong with this woman? Has her powerful Arts educated UCD brain bee replaced with yoghurt? Does she really feel a flush or moral rectitude when aligning herself with the working classes? Does her new found admiration for the virtues of hard work, really have parallels into the modelling industry?

When will Ireland sink beneath the waves, so no one can remember we ever existed?

I don't like her. She comes across as being quite fake, too girlie, and "Loves herself". :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭ordinary_girl

That article's very badly written, she seemed to be reaching for the thesaurus for every word. I saw her in town before when she was doing a photoshoot, she just seemed like a typical D4.

Advertisement