Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rosanna Repents

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

cournioni wrote: »
    Rosanna = average.

Really?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ElaElaElano

My good friend Barry Meegan, a London-based, Irish-born programme manager, moved to the UK having lost his job in Ireland at the end of 2008. He has really noticed the change in Irish life for our generation. "People in Ireland got used to living beyond their means during the Celtic Tiger," he observes.

Thought provoking stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭Mal-Adjusted

Really?

um...yes. very average

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

"Much as homeostasis maintains internal equilibrium by adjusting its physiological processes, we externally adjust to maintain our own reality every single day."

Good to see that expensive arts degree didn't go to waste.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,952 ✭✭✭Lando Griffin

=super_furry;66061201

This is my arts degree.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭moonpurple

how does her boyfriend russ face himself in the mirror with rosanna's legs snapping open at the slightest pressure

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

She's nice to look at and now she expects us to "respect" her. Has she ever lost a job that helped feed her family? Did she ever go on the dole?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

Biggins wrote: »
    To the above questions:

No,
    Possibly...
    No,
    Only a shrink could tell,
    Say what???

No. we helped build the world.

But the fact we can't do a thing right in our own country is a worry?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

um...yes. very average

I think a lot of people here are telling porkies. If Rosanna made a move on 90% of the men in Ireland, they would happily make the beast with two backs with her :D. Apart from quite obviously being very hot, she seems sound enough whenever I've heard her. I used to see her around UCD a bit and she always seemed pleasant enough.

If she is average, I'd like to see the knockouts that the lads here are scoring. Seriously like, if they exist I'd very much like to meet those girls :D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

Waestrel wrote: »
    Anyone see the SINDOs

That's how far I got reading your post before a voice in my mind cried "**** THIS ****."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭Aids By Google

jimi_t2 wrote: »
    While I'm happy to defend her on the basis of not marrying into money or something similar, I feel much the same way about the article as this;

http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/8781/zs8i4xy55cvxavenjgohswq.jpg

I've never seen a picture sum up the mentality of a generation more.

Dear God.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

"Much as homeostasis maintains internal equilibrium by adjusting its physiological processes, we externally adjust to maintain our own reality every single day."

Oh god, I love that line. I'm going to use that as my comeback from now on.

Boss: "Hey, where's that article that was due five minutes ago?"
    Me: "Well boss, I'm glad you asked. Much as homeostasis maintains internal equilibrium by adjusting its physiological processes, I'm externally adjusting to maintaining my own reality by realising how late I am and typing as fast as my fingers allow. You know how it is".

It sounds exactly like one of those random intelligent-sounding facts that you frantically memorise just before an exam and throw in to hide the fact that you haven't studied.

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭nicegirl

Waestrel wrote: »
    Anyone see the SINDOs glossy magazine today (sunday) with herself on the cover? The article written by her, no less, - the poster girl for the excesses of the Celtic tiger - was written without a shred of irony. is there something wrong with this woman? Has her powerful Arts educated UCD brain bee replaced with yoghurt? Does she really feel a flush or moral rectitude when aligning herself with the working classes? Does her new found admiration for the virtues of hard work, really have parallels into the modelling industry?

When will Ireland sink beneath the waves, so no one can remember we ever existed?

I don't like her. She comes across as being quite fake, too girlie, and "Loves herself". :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 850 ✭✭✭ordinary_girl

That article's very badly written, she seemed to be reaching for the thesaurus for every word. I saw her in town before when she was doing a photoshoot, she just seemed like a typical D4.

Advertisement