Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

*** Proposed New Junior Cert. **Read Mod Warning Post #1 Before Posting**

12345679»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

katydid wrote: »
    They can do them during transition year.

I think you've hit the nail on the head.
    When I hear short courses designed by the school I just think of transition year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭2011abc

They may as well stick a Union Jack on the head of that document ( eg with nonsense classifying our hours of different 'categories' of work ) .Why do they insist on aping failing UK polices- that THEY are often reversing ? Post colonial inferiority complex ? Dennis O'Brien will be unveiling his first 'Academies' in under a decade ,.So tacky to see private schools advertising in Tesco lobbies over there .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,913 ✭✭✭acequion

What do people think are the chances that it might get voted down? And what do ye reckon will be the unions recommendations? TUI,probably a yes. But ASTI???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

acequion wrote: »
    What do people think are the chances that it might get voted down? And what do ye reckon will be the unions recommendations? TUI,probably a yes. But ASTI???

I think the asti wont give a recommendation BUT will push for a yes at the same time....... they want this over and done with

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,913 ✭✭✭acequion

km79 wrote: »
    I think the asti wont give a recommendation BUT will push for a yes at the same time....... they want this over and done with

Ya I get that impression too.Once again time to pen the mails to our reps and tell them we're not satisfied. Hopefully get a No campaign going as soon as schools open.

Too bad if the union are sick of it! It's lunacy to capitulate on the brink of a general election!

Advertisement