Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pyjamas

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

I love my mister in Pajamas! :D
    He looks SOOOO cute! I even buy him sets and hope he wears them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

I really can't remember wearing PJs, yet I know I must have at some stage. Nowadays it's boxers or shorts and maybe a t-shirt if it's cold. Old rugby top if it's horribly chilly, though on those nights I just like to make a lil fort of duvets and pretend I'm an eskimo. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 bluestripe11

olaola wrote:
    I love my mister in Pajamas! :D
    He looks SOOOO cute! I even buy him sets and hope he wears them.

Thats great where do you buy his sets, what types does he like.
    Thanks for the comment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭J.S. Pill

Boxers only but if its a bit cold I wear a wife-beater vest

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Thats great where do you buy his sets, what types does he like.
    Thanks for the comment

Have you got a pyjama fetish? This seems like a pretty big deal for you. Maybe there's a pj group online?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

Can't stand wearing anything too constrictive when I'm trying to sleep... boxers & tshirt would be the most I'd wear... pyjamas, pff, I don't see the point tbh... it doesn't take very long to throw on a pair of jeans if I need to get up and do something beyond taking a wizz.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,458 Mod ✭✭✭✭CathyMoran

I prefer my man to sleep with me naked, but when he is in hospital or we have to sleep in our parent's house PJ's are very cute on him.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

CathyMoran wrote:
    I prefer my man to sleep with me naked, but when he is in hospital or we have to sleep in our parent's house PJ's are very cute on him.
    But I don't want cute, I want manly and sexy, and pyjamas just don't cut it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 bluestripe11

According to the Poll there are a good few guys that wear pyjamas bottoms. 9% of us wear full sets. Majority guys wear just boxers. and 18% naked in bed. I am sure there are more guys theat wear full sets out there love to here from you.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Hate pjs; will wear boxers if away from home, but pretty pointless really, given that as soon as I fall asleep I automatically discard them anyway ... luckily, I usually remember to scrabble around the bottom of the bed and retrieve them the next morning, otherwise someone is left with an unwanted present when they go to do the laundry ... :rolleyes:

Oops, sorry, didn't realise I was bumping an ancient thread, got linked to it from somewere else!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

I dont like PJ's either. It feels like your wearing your clothes in bed. I just wear boxers.

Advertisement