Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gay people should 'seek help'. Northern MP compares homosexuality to bestiality.

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭Ambersky

Yes it is also true there is definitely a learned aspect to homosexuality it does take a bit of effort and work and you have to be interested in pleasing the other person.
    But because the other person has the same body parts as you, more or less, you also have a certain insight on how to please that person sexually.
    Now it doesn't always click automatically but it can be very good, if you practice like I said.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,693 ✭✭✭Laminations

Brer Fox wrote: »
    There is a learned aspect to homosexuality. It can be reinforced by repetition. What might begin as insecurity or curiosity can, if acted on, lead to an attachment to the behaviour.

Homosexuality is not something that little children normally conceive unless it is introduced to them. Doing so is manipulative and abusive.

Gay sex is not open to life nor does it respect the complementarity of the human persons created male and female. Gay sex is wrong because it is a mockery of the intentions of the Creator. I think most sensible people intuit this, even as they have been silenced by the media campaign waged over the last couple decades, such that now, to express what was the normal view until recently, can carry a heavy cost for the individual concerned, such as loss of employment or ruined chances of promotion.

Rubbish. You didn't have to be taught to be a heterosexual. No one is taught who to be attracted to. Read up on the aversion therapy experiments of Aubrey Levin. On the nature-nurture debate sexuality is massively nature. The Creator? Why did he create gay people then? Why would a supreme being create a mockery of themselves?

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Brer Fox

BluntGuy wrote: »
    Heaven forbid children being brought up without prejudice against homosexuals.

I was taught nothing about homosexuals as a child. Never knew they existed.

But it's okay to bully people by telling them they can't get married or that expressing their sexuality is "unnatural" because a piece of 2000 year old tat allegedly says so.

The natural law shows that gay sex is not the way it was meant to be. As the eyes are for seeing, and the nose for smelling, the reproductive organs have a very specific purpose. The male and female are made for each other. You cannot say that about two men or two women. It's like -/- or +/+. It just doesn't work. But +/-, yes, that works. We all know this.

Evidence?

Teaching kids that being gay or bisexual is somehow wrong is manipulative and abusive.

I was not taught this in Catholic primary school.

And rightly so. Just as "normal views" that were previously held in decades past about black people, immigrants, women etc. would result in the same.
    No, sodomy was exalted by ancient peoples. What comes around goes around I suppose. But the natural law is written into nature itself.

It's like -/- or +/+. It just doesn't work. But +/-, yes, that works. We all know this
    No actually there is a lovely fit. It works beautifully

• Registered Users Posts: 4,693 ✭✭✭Laminations

Brer Fox wrote: »
    The natural law shows that gay sex is not the way it was meant to be. As the eyes are for seeing, and the nose for smelling, the reproductive organs have a very specific purpose. The male and female are made for each other. You cannot say that about two men or two women. It's like -/- or +/+. It just doesn't work. But +/-, yes, that works. We all know this.

Fvck, where does that leave masturbation?
    No, sodomy was exalted by ancient peoples. What comes around goes around I suppose. But the natural law is written into nature itself.

written into nature itself? explain that statement

• Advertisement

I thought I was in the politics forum.
    Where am I?
    Is this ok?
    Are we going to need an anatomy and sex lesson and would that be ok with the mods?
    Im afraid of where this is going with talk of ar**s and front and back bottoms.
    Dont mean to be coy but dont want to get a ban.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭BluntGuy

gavinbell wrote: »
    why cant the jus **** a woman up the arse rather than a bloke, problem solved, if they want to suck dick they could get a bottom rib removed.

What problem is being solved here? :confused:
    Brer Fox wrote:
    I was taught nothing about homosexuals as a child. Never knew they existed.

Well they do exist, and children should be made aware that homosexuality is perfectly fine and normal. No one is "taught" to be attracted to men or women. Did you have lessons in school teaching you how to be attracted to women?
    The natural law shows that gay sex is not the way it was meant to be. As the eyes are for seeing, and the nose for smelling, the reproductive organs have a very specific purpose. The male and female are made for each other. You cannot say that about two men or two women.

You say "the natural law" as though it's some obvious, self-evident thing. As Laminations asked of gavinbell, I'd like a source for these apparently self-evident and universal laws.
    It's like -/- or +/+. It just doesn't work. But +/-, yes, that works. We all know this.

???????????

I don't see it written anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Thread locked for obvious reasons.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement