Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Whole wheat tortilla wrap

• 26-09-2015 8:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

Hi Guys

Where do you buy whole wheat tortilla wraps? The only I can find are Old El Paso in Tesco which are a bit pricey.

Thanks a mill

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭NOS3

I got 'El Tequito' ones in lidl a while back. They were pretty good. Quite cheap also. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭GuessWhoEh

natali1982 wrote: »
    Hi Guys

Where do you buy whole wheat tortilla wraps? The only I can find are Old El Paso in Tesco which are a bit pricey.

Thanks a mill

Aldi and Lidl should definitely have them. I get mine in Aldi in Santry or Finglas but they definitely have that. Just used one today to make home-made pizza. Was delish!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

I got a 5 pack in Dunnes for 99c or two packs for €1.50. Smaller than normal but nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭natali1982

Daisies wrote: »
    I got a 5 pack in Dunnes for 99c or two packs for €1.50. Smaller than normal but nice.

Thanks. I will check it out.

Advertisement