Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CYCLE4CF - Waterford April 3rd

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,274 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

is it a flat rate of €60 ? I mean , can you add in more than place ? ie. the gaa club that 'might' be our start/finish might have to indemnified also? Or would their own insurance cover that ??
    (sorry about the stupid questions, havent had to deal with insurance/red tape , or C.I , before!)

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... "

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,544 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Every time you need to get a letter from CI confirming a specific counterparty is indemnified there is a standard fee of €60 for each counterparty indemnified.

Local authorities now seem to ask for this as a matter of course.

The GAA club could ask for it - their own insurance may only cover for GAA related activities for example. Equally they may never have even thought of asking .... Ultimately CI does provide adequate Public Liability cover, so there is no need to "volunteer" these letters if they are not requested.

Head is wrecked .... :)

Gaa club came good - Start/Finish sorted ! :)

UPDATE -

CYCLE4Cf is on Sunday 3rd April, Starting at 10am from Butlerstown GAA Club on the 'old' road to Kilmeaden (behind The Holy Cross pub)
    Register online , or on the day from 9am. €15 for c.i members , and €17 for non members.
    80km route, taking in the 5km climb of the Scrouty , and the 1km climb of Seskin Hill (this climb is optional)
    Great scenery as you pass by the Comeraghs , and pass the birthplace of King Kelly ....
    All details, and route maps/strava on our Facebook page.

Advertisement