Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weightlifting Techniques

Options
  • 04-01-2016 8:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi,

Does anyone know if there are any fitness 'workshops' scheduled in the next few weeks, that will cover the techniques of weight lifting e.g. Deadlifts, Squats etc. (Anywhere in Dublin)

Rather than asking one of the PT's at the gym, as most of them seem to be more interested in themselves rather than their clients

Thanks

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭conzy

Plenty of good PTs in Dublin, few of them active members on here. COH,Hanley,Transform would all set you on the road to enlightenment

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭eire1

I'm actually starting one tomorrow. Next one after that starts in March. t's called Strengthcamp and it is on in Fitstudios in Fairview. It lists content as swings, deadlifts, squats, pullups and pushups.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭guile4582

eire1 wrote: »
    I'm actually starting one tomorrow. Next one after that starts in March. t's called Strengthcamp and it is on in Fitstudios in Fairview. It lists content as swings, deadlifts, squats, pullups and pushups.

if i miss today, can i join up next week?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭guile4582

actually looking at the times, i dont think it would ever suit

does anyone know of workshops southside?

Advertisement