Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upstairs Yellow Fitness Studio - Fairview

Options
  • 04-01-2016 2:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭

I'm getting the jump on the mods snipping my thread title here, if you can work out who I'm on about, would you recommend them? Are they costly?

I'm not interested in the nearby Large Overpriced Big Swimming Pool Gym.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭asteroids over berlin

Saipanne wrote: »
    I'm getting the jump on the mods snipping my thread title here, if you can work out who I'm on about, would you recommend them? Are they costly?

I'm not interested in the nearby Large Overpriced Big Swimming Pool Gym.

Thanks.

i think its more of a TRX studio. The large overpriced gym is very good, should you avail of all the facilities. I myself left it and built my own garage gym but i enjoyed my time there. Ironically they renovated the gym, nice and flash now, however i am old skool and miss the way it was

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭Saipanne

i think its more of a TRX studio. The large overpriced gym is very good, should you avail of all the facilities. I myself left it and built my own garage gym but i enjoyed my time there. Ironically they renovated the gym, nice and flash now, however i am old skool and miss the way it was

I'd be looking for something like that though. Gyms just bore me, no matter the program I get, I just have no interest anymore, so I'm looking for something new.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭asteroids over berlin

Saipanne wrote: »
    I'd be looking for something like that though. Gyms just bore me, no matter the program I get, I just have no interest anymore, so I'm looking for something new.

go for it then :) not into the trx thing myself but whatever works for ya, do it :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

It's not a TRX gym anymore - it used to be.

Now it's FIT Studios. The guy that runs it, Steve, is a great dude and there's a good team there too.

If you're bored of normal gyms and find it hard to stick to programs go in there and get someoen to tell you what to do as part of a group :)

Advertisement