Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has the iPhone 4 surpassed the Desire? (And all Android Phones?)

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Patrickof

I'm trying to decide between the desire (on voda) and the iphone 4 in a month or so when it comes out.

I had a hero (problems on meteor so they let me out of contract).

I think i'm swaying desire's way.

Anyone pair one with a bmw bluetooth?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Widgets are fantastic. Just switch the phone on and I automatically see the bits that matter to me. On iPhone I was jumping through multiple apps to get the same job done. Couldn't even check the weather or upcoming event without opening up an app or two. Crazy carry on.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,734 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=6702979&postcount=12

Beta apk available there on xda.

Logmein is great, it works perfectly, and you can reboot and then relog in no bother.

Too many boards tabs open, this post belonged here

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,445 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

I have both an iPhone and a Desire. They both have their good qualities. However, personally I prefer the Desire. I can do pretty much what I want on the phone, and rarely gives hassle. I can transfer files to/from it so easily, and use tethering on it with no problems. The iPhone is simpler in what it allows you to do. However, if you want to use any more "advanced" features, it becomes a pain. My iPhone is jailbroken, my Desire is stock.

My overall opinion: iPhone is good if you want a simple to use phone, whilst the desire is for more "experimental" users. To sum up, iPhone is windows (ironically) and Android is linux.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Most iphone owners I have shown my Desire to really don't give it the respect its due.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭Head The Wall

Inside their heart is burning with desire though

Advertisement