Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vote Rebecca Murphy for Welfare

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭thebigcheese22

Alan Smith wrote: »
    Are you serious? It's terrible.

Yeah even if thats the case, everyone having to pay 75 euro while the vast majority of students dont use it was blatantly unfair and was never gonna pass.

Also the head of the clubs exec sending out an all student e-mail from a societys account to criticise the SU certainly didn't help matters. The campaign was shambolic from the yes side IMO.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Yeah I heard, well done! You were a much better candidate than that ben tosser :)

Less of the abuse please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭Alan Smith

nesf wrote: »

Ah yes, boards.ie. The ultimate moderation forum in the world.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭thebigcheese22

nesf wrote: »

Aye aye captain

• Closed Accounts Posts: 861 ✭✭✭KeyLimePie

I still don't know WHAT these people do but all I know is that when I get to college I'm sure as hell gonna run to become one =p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

KeyLimePie wrote: »
    I still don't know WHAT these people do but all I know is that when I get to college I'm sure as hell gonna run to become one =p

Good for you! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭Samurai

Alan Smith wrote: »
    Are you serious? It's terrible.

well it is the 2nd best hockey pitch which is its intended sport

the best by a million miles is up in garryduff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 278 ✭✭Rocky Balboa 2

lol

Advertisement