Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Knuckle - RTE Sunday

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Something about Boxing

• Registered Users Posts: 85,024 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

This is like watching WWEF wrestling lol

Oh yes very pg :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭Leo Dowling

I'd say the Oxford Joyces would hammer the Cambridge Wards in a boat race all the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭chordtype

Agree that this is on the wrong station.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

mikom wrote: »
    WTF

Sorry I had to break up an traveler fight

• Advertisement

It should have been on RTE2 HD.

Bet it would look amazing.

What weight-class is this? Bizzaro-weight?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 914 ✭✭✭tommyboy2222

These video replies to each other are hilarious !!!!!

What weight-class is this? Bizzaro-weight?

PRIDE Openweight GP rules

Nobody likes a cheat

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Neadine

Is someone going to bite someone's ear off?? I think I'm going to turn off before I see that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭artful_codger

9-possible-plots-for-star-trek-2-02.jpg

i've seen better fights.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

Finglas

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Big fella was like the Giant Hastings of the travellers.

Neadine wrote: »
    Is someone going to bite someone's ear off?? I think I'm going to turn off before I see that.

You realise the rules right?

Fair Play

He didn't hear him coming.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,503 ✭✭✭baldbear

There employers must be very flexible letting them have all this time off in persuit of there manly persuits.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

:D No thats not allowed :D

• Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭Caraville

Why are they all as mental as they are though? Not being funny, but would in-breeding have something to do with it? Or is it just that they don't know any different because that's the only life they've ever known? Although I don't really buy that given that they know the rest if the country don't behave like that. It's seriously one if the most messed up ways of life.

And I'd say forget it altogether if you're a woman- they have zero input in anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭Technocentral

IFI are middle class trendy lefties who no doubt see travellers as an 'oppressed ethnicity', or something along those lines.
    It should have been kept to that level, than rather be put on to mainstream telly, which will only make these morons happy.

It was also on in Cineworld and as far as I know you don't have to be on the left to go to IFC films (seen a load of films of varying political outlooks there). By your argument the BBC shouldn't show documentaries about rioters or ABC in the States shouldn't show programmes about gangs, I don't agree with you, I don't admire the travellers who engage in this mindless violence but it is (was, see my previous post) an interesting enough subject for a film.

• Advertisement

Great footage of the haircut

baldbear wrote: »
    There employers

Where employers?

IFI are middle class trendy lefties who no doubt see travellers as an 'oppressed ethnicity', or something along those lines.

It should have been kept to that level, than rather be put on to mainstream telly, which will only make these morons happy.

Bare knuckle punditry here

• Registered Users Posts: 5,503 ✭✭✭baldbear

Where employers?

There social service employers i meant.

This is a brilliant documentary. No need to ridicule RTE for showing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭Ricardo G

Caraville wrote: »
    Why are they all as mental as they are though? Not being funny, but would in-breeding have something to do with it? Or is it just that they don't know any different because that's the only life they've ever known? Although I don't really buy that given that they know the rest if the country don't behave like that. It's seriously one if the most messed up ways of life.

And I'd say forget it altogether if you're a woman- they have zero input in anything.

Its called lack of education and ignorance, i don't believe all this tradition rubbish and "its not for the money". They're lives revolve around crime, simple as

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭steelcityblues

It was also on in Cineworld and as far as I know you don't have to be on the left to go to IFC films (seen a load of films of varying political outlooks there). By your argument the BBC shouldn't show documentaries about rioters or ABC in the States shouldn't show programmes about gangs, I don't agree with you, I don't admire the travellers who engage in this mindless violence but it is (was, see my previous post) an interesting enough subject for a film.

It depends if the rioters are rioting about something that is a worthy cause. If an interviewer properly challenges a gang member as to why they go down that path, then fair enough.

These people on tonight are just knuckleheads (pardon the pun) who want to carry on feuds forever, and sort them through violent means. Bad idea to raise their profile.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,183 ✭✭✭UnknownSpecies

People constantly criticise RTE for showing shite (which I agree with, it's mostly muck) and now they put something decent on and lo and behold, complaining :rolleyes:

baldbear wrote: »

There social service employers i meant.

Sorry I misunderstood you their.

• Advertisement

The bee's knees is a great phrase that should be brought back to popular usage.

Advertisement