Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cigarettes

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭karlm37

Soby wrote: »
    No my problem is with people who think they deserve a smoke break aside from their set break..If you smoke,smoke before your shift,on your break and at the end of your shift..what more do ya need??

No different than people who stop for tea or coffee aside from set breaks or people who browse the internet instead of working!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Hey Smoker!

Smoke This!!!

:cool:

(Check me out with my last century references!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

I smoke carrolls and they are lovely. Check em out. If there is none of them then I get major nom nom nom.

Soby wrote: »
    No my problem is with people who think they deserve a smoke break aside from their set break..If you smoke,smoke before your shift,on your break and at the end of your shift..what more do ya need??

Where I work now not many people smoke but everybody drinks tea and coffee, I and most people at work spend more time making tea than I spent on smoke breaks when I used to smoke.

It all balances out in the end and your hardly that bothered over people going out for a smoke or making a cup of tea. We are not slaves.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Superking do menthol aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement